PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MrsB163 Patriot Fans? Worst Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
September 11, 2008 (20:30) Show #163 Patriot Fans’ Worst Fear Patriots defeat Chiefs 17-10 but lose Tom Brady for the season. It’s time to rally around Matt Cassel and take one week at a time. Pats head to the Meadowlands on Sunday to take on the Jets. Go Pats!! Send feedback to patriotworld AT gmail.com or [...]

More...

September 11, 2008 (20:30) Show #163 Patriot Fans’ Worst Fear Patriots defeat Chiefs 17-10 but lose Tom Brady for the season. It’s time to rally around Matt Cassel and take one week at a time. Pats head to the Meadowlands on Sunday to take on the Jets. Go Pats!! Send feedback to patriotworld AT gmail.com or [...]

More...

Lets take a moment to put things in perspective. Today is the 7th anniversary of something a lot worse than an injury to Tom Brady.

Patriot Fans’ Worst Fear
From LOADED WEAPON I:

Sgt. Jack Colt: Who are you?

Mr. Jigsaw: I'm your worst nightmare.

Sgt. Jack Colt: No, my worst nightmare is waking up without a penis.

Mr. Jigsaw: Alright then, I'm your second worst nightmare.

Last edited:
Lets take a moment to put things in perspective. Today is the 7th anniversary of something a lot worse than an injury to Tom Brady.

Absolutely no disrespect to those that lost their lives on 9/11. Just happens to be an auto-post here of a podcast that I tried to work on all week but never got posted until yesterday.

If ever there was a season to actually live "Week by Week" This is that season.

The defense lived on the merits of ancient players Bruschi and Harrison and died on secondary lacking any playmakers and a defense lacking a pass rushing threat.

The key all season will be how long until the defense can get it's legs because the offense is not going to give us 30 plus points a night.

Mangini is probably sitting in his office salivating at the chance to get a crack at our defense this early in the season. The secondary is raw meat and Favre is a grillmaster.

No way the Patriots lose to the Jets. 30-17 Pats.

If ever there was a season to actually live "Week by Week" This is that season.

The defense lived on the merits of ancient players Bruschi and Harrison and died on secondary lacking any playmakers and a defense lacking a pass rushing threat.

The key all season will be how long until the defense can get it's legs because the offense is not going to give us 30 plus points a night.

Mangini is probably sitting in his office salivating at the chance to get a crack at our defense this early in the season. The secondary is raw meat and Favre is a grillmaster.

Mangini is more likely salivating at the prospect of sucking down the loaded pizza and Italian pastries spread out on the table in front of him. Favre is likely looking to add to the record number of career interceptions thrown also bearing his name. After the most recent outings against the Patriots, the only raw meat on the menu is the hamburger the defense reduces him to from repeated beatings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back