PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MrsB 8/5AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much obliged, Ma'am.

Fantastic notes :) Thanks.

Nice to hear. Thank you.

yowzer...Brady got hot at the Oline...had not heard that level of detail in other reports...thanks as always!

Who was the a-hole who gave a 1 star rating?

The 2010 Trash Can drill was on tap once again this morning. Rookie Zac Robinson got to participate and actually connected. Hoyer sunk one with a swish then celebrated by running and jumping over to the sideline,hooting all the way. Brady, unfortunately, didn’t sink any but did hit the side once.
Funny Hoyer sunk it first must be digging at Brady.......But honestly I would have thought they would be sinking them left and right. I guess this significantly more difficult but QBs usually drill the tires and barely miss.

On another note: @realpatriots announced that there will be a double session practice against the Saints on 8/10 and going against the usual closed-practice norm on the day before a game, there is a public practice scheduled for 9:30 on 8/11.

I took 8/10 off work already to go to both practices and I am thinking about 8/11 now but I imagine this will be a light session due to the game the next day so I might wait until 8/10 to decide.

I am addicted to these updates :singing:

I look for these daily. Awesome stuff.

Thanks, Mrs. B! I love reading your reports! :)

I took 8/10 off work already to go to both practices and I am thinking about 8/11 now but I imagine this will be a light session due to the game the next day so I might wait until 8/10 to decide.

Hey signbabybrady,

If you get a chance, could you post some pictures for me?
Any Pics of Brady and Brees or BB and Payton together would be very cool. I want to post them on our Saints forum , if thats ok with you, and maybe get a blow up poster at kinkos made. If you cant thats ok,

thanks

.. and does anyone know of a live feed for the 8/10 practice?

Last edited:
Hey signbabybrady,

If you get a chance, could you post some pictures for me?
Any Pics of Brady and Brees or BB and Payton together would be very cool. I want to post them on our Saints forum , if thats ok with you, and maybe get a blow up poster at kinkos made. If you cant thats ok,

thanks

.. and does anyone know of a live feed for the 8/10 practice?

I dont really go crazy over photos. I take things with my phone from time to time but they generally come out crappy. If I see something worthy of capturing I will try to take a picture but the quality likely wont be great unless conditions are perfect. I find it is capable of taking a good picture but it is not capable of adjusting for light so too bright and too dark and they suck.

As far as the live feeds they prohibit the media from reporting while practice is in session though I suppose the Saints media could get away with it as the only thing the patriots can hold over the local media to enforce this is access.

My phone's internet is to slow to try and post while practice is in session as I dont want to have my faced buried in the phone the whole time. I have thought about posting live for one but not gonna do it for the scrimmage with the saints as I dont want to miss anything.

I am real excited about this practice as I think it will be even more fun than the preseason game.

I dont really go crazy over photos. I take things with my phone from time to time but they generally come out crappy. If I see something worthy of capturing I will try to take a picture but the quality likely wont be great unless conditions are perfect. I find it is capable of taking a good picture but it is not capable of adjusting for light so too bright and too dark and they suck.

As far as the live feeds they prohibit the media from reporting while practice is in session though I suppose the Saints media could get away with it as the only thing the patriots can hold over the local media to enforce this is access.

My phone's internet is to slow to try and post while practice is in session as I dont want to have my faced buried in the phone the whole time. I have thought about posting live for one but not gonna do it for the scrimmage with the saints as I dont want to miss anything.

I am real excited about this practice as I think it will be even more fun than the preseason game.

Oh dont worry about it, thanks , just have fun. You lucky Bassshopowner.

Dyeing to see the performance in:
Saints DL, LB, RB PJ. Hall, Graham, woods
Patriots DS,WR, Spikes,chung,Gronkowski

and the difference between us and Falcons scrimmage. Should be very cool. Have a good time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye