PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MrsB’s Training Camp Report 07/27/08 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just in from this morning’s session and I’m throwing out things from memory really quickly because I’ve got to get ready for the Christening this afternoon.* I left the house late this morning because it was raining here for hours and I kept calling the hotline (1-508-549-0001) to check to see if it was cancelled [...]

More...

Great stuff, as usual. Thanks from Maine!

I was their today as well and didn't notice the play where you said Crable dogged it, it will be interesting to see if anyone else comments on that, he is a rookie playing for BB what the hell is he thinking??

I was their today as well and didn't notice the play where you said Crable dogged it, it will be interesting to see if anyone else comments on that, he is a rookie playing for BB what the hell is he thinking??

It was during drills and my son was sitting close to the other field so it may have happened while the rest of us were watching the main field.. hence, Jake Exclusive of the Day! :)

The following from Reiss exacerbates Karen's divided loyalties. :)

"Defensively, linebacker Tedy Bruschi drew “Bruuuus!” from the crowd after deflecting a pass away from intended receiver Ray Ventrone."

The following from Reiss exacerbates Karen's divided loyalties. :)

"Defensively, linebacker Tedy Bruschi drew “Bruuuus!” from the crowd after deflecting a pass away from intended receiver Ray Ventrone."

haha.. maybe I subconsciously didn't notice who it was.. ;-)

Karen, what do YOU think BB is doing playing the hirsuit one on offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back