Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 7/29/07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://karenjcardoza.com/tcreports/2007/07/29/sunday-july-29th-pm-session/

No need to fear… MrsB is here! :) Due to the rain in Foxboro, practice was moved to the Dana Farber Field House and although officially “closed to the public” fans were allowed watch the practice on the Jumbotrons from inside Gillette, as they have in the past. Today was my lucky day though as the VIP passes that Mike (thanks Bud!) got for the three of us this morning allowed us access to the Field House tonight along with the media, friends and family.

Not much was happening and I saw lots and lots of players’ backs during the hour that we were there but here are the tidbits from tonight.

* Guys were in shorts, sweats or man capris ala Moss and Lonie. (BB’s grey ensemble almost qualified but needed a wee bit more length!)
* Special Teamers were on the field when we arrived and Cassel and crew were booming punts and having a few laughs before the rest of the players came in.
* Puppies Troy Brown, Donte Stallworth, and Richard Seymour were on the sidelines watching and/or rehabbing.
* Kyle Brady was back to practice tonight.
* Practice consisted of guys walking through plays at slow speed. Rather than even punting they were using Matt Guttierez to throw the ball as a simulation instead.
* Lots of little girl “Hi Daddy’s” could be heard echoing in the fieldhouse during practice which brought a smile to my face.
* Oscar Lua (49) is taking advantage of downtime to attach himself to Tedy B and he couldn’t have picked a better role model! :)
* Sitting there with little to see gave me time to reflect and think about just how sweet it is to see Vrabel and Rosey lining up on the outside with Tedy and Thomas on the inside.
* Likewise, how sweet is this? Moss, Stallworth, Kyle Brady, Welker, and Watson… (I’m giddy!!)
* Linebackers signed for the fans that were there tonight so they’ll probably just continue with the rotation starting tomorrow.

More pictures and podcast to follow. Tomorrow is a single session which will give me some time to get caught up and for real life.

Re: Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 7/29 PM

Oooh, lucky girl. They let you into the sacred bubble! :rocker:

Thanks for the info, Mrs. B. Appreciate it, as always.

Very cool, thanks!

http://karenjcardoza.com/tcreports/2007/07/29/sunday-july-29th-pm-session/

No need to fear… MrsB is here! :) Due to the rain in Foxboro, practice was moved to the Dana Farber Field House and although officially “closed to the public” fans were allowed watch the practice on the Jumbotrons from inside Gillette, as they have in the past. Today was my lucky day though as the VIP passes that Mike (thanks Bud!) got for the three of us this morning allowed us access to the Field House tonight along with the media, friends and family.

Not much was happening and I saw lots and lots of players’ backs during the hour that we were there but here are the tidbits from tonight.

* Guys were in shorts, sweats or man capris ala Moss and Lonie. (BB’s grey ensemble almost qualified but needed a wee bit more length!)
* Special Teamers were on the field when we arrived and Cassel and crew were booming punts and having a few laughs before the rest of the players came in.
* Puppies Troy Brown, Donte Stallworth, and Richard Seymour were on the sidelines watching and/or rehabbing.
* Kyle Brady was back to practice tonight.
* Practice consisted of guys walking through plays at slow speed. Rather than even punting they were using Matt Guttierez to throw the ball as a simulation instead.
* Lots of little girl “Hi Daddy’s” could be heard echoing in the fieldhouse during practice which brought a smile to my face.
* Oscar Lua (49) is taking advantage of downtime to attach himself to Tedy B and he couldn’t have picked a better role model! :)
* Sitting there with little to see gave me time to reflect and think about just how sweet it is to see Vrabel and Rosey lining up on the outside with Tedy and Thomas on the inside.
* Likewise, how sweet is this? Moss, Stallworth, Kyle Brady, Welker, and Watson… (I’m giddy!!)
* Linebackers signed for the fans that were there tonight so they’ll probably just continue with the rotation starting tomorrow.

More pictures and podcast to follow. Tomorrow is a single session which will give me some time to get caught up and for real life.
Sounds awesome!!! GREAT...many of us were wooried that you would have gone and been shutout..but for all the others, they got the stadium. GREAT!! Too much rain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes