PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/7/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/7

Thanks guys... :) I wasn't going to respond to this thread but I do want YOU all to know that I appreciate all of the things that you've said...

As for "the comment"... I can only report what I see.. sorry camp was so boring today :) And after the 13th session, driving back and forth, staying up till all hours to get the reports and podcasts out, yes... I am getting tired.

But hey... can't beat the pay right?! ;-) Actually, I do this for the fans because that's just what I am.. a fan who wants to help out others who aren't as fortunate as I am. Believe me, it would be so easy to go there and just relax and soak it in like everyone else but I choose not to do that.. Not to mention that I'm not only NOT getting paid for this, but it costs me money!

So, keep in mind that nobody forces anyone to click on any thread... you can always pass it by if you're not getting your money's worth.

Last edited:

Great Stuff Mrs. B, your report always make me feel closer to the action than from some of the media writers, thanks!

* Rache Caldwell is making it easy to begin to forget that other 87!

Hopefully this will still ring true when the live bullets start.

Borges... Don't you be messin with Mrs. B.

What makes her reports the best are that she was the original FAN camp blogger. She still is the best and her reports highlight what many (most) of us would be looking for if we were at camp. The media often can't match her insight. Keep it up Mrs. B and ignore the gadfly.

bruschifan1 said:
As for "the comment"... I can only report what I see.. sorry camp was so boring today :)
:eek: *gasp* Bite your tongue. Rodney came back on the field for the first time that day! That's about as exciting as it gets. :snob:

bruschifan1 said:
But hey... can't beat the pay right?! ;-) Actually, I do this for the fans because that's just what I am.. a fan who wants to help out others who aren't as fortunate as I am. Believe me, it would be so easy to go there and just relax and soak it in like everyone else but I choose not to do that.. Not to mention that I'm not only NOT getting paid for this, but it costs me money!
And I'll add my voice to the many that have said, it's really appreciated by sooo many of us, especially those of us who live far away and can't make it to camp.

And I'll tell ya what.... if the doofuses at Patriots.com were smart, they'd make you an offer for your services. The Voice of the Fan Podcasts and associated reports would actually add some serious (and much needed) content to the Patriots.com web site.... soooooooo much more than the sweater-kitten reports they replaced PVN with last year. Seriously.

I want to take this opportunity to thank and list all the great stuff "I'm Ron Borges" has contributed to the board in the past:

1)

2)

3)

......OK can anyone help me out here?

T-Shirt Dynasty wrote: "And I'll tell ya what.... if the doofuses at Patriots.com were smart, they'd make you an offer for your services. The Voice of the Fan Podcasts and associated reports would actually add some serious (and much needed) content to the Patriots.com web site.... soooooooo much more than the sweater-kitten reports they replaced PVN with last year. Seriously."

Truer words were never spoken.

shmessy said:
I want to take this opportunity to thank and list all the great stuff "I'm Ron Borges" has contributed to the board in the past:

1)

2)

3)

......OK can anyone help me out here?

Quote: Reiss sux! Unquote.

What a chump.
Mrs. B, you rock. Every year at camp I see you sitting over next to the tent and want to go say hi, but I know you're doing your good work for Patriot Nation and don't want to interfere. I read you faithfully. And you're a bit of a role model, also, because I'm a woman too...but with nowhere near your depth of football knowledge.
You go girl :)

PatsChick87 said:
Sorry to be late getting back to you Box, was busy with the shoe phone, contacting Rodney about a hit he needs to put on "wittle Ronnie", the sheds are just too public, ya know?

We sat over on the stands this time(usually like the grassy knoll)and was within ear ringing distance of the fan who wanted to see Rodney "pop em" during the 7vs7's. :p This seemed to break the stunned, amazed, glassy-eyed stares that most of us were giving ol 37, and a smattering of cheers and clapping broke out before we caught ourselves not wanting to jinx anything!
Saw Mrs B over in her usual spot, sporting the red teddy today. I honestly don't know how she does it every practice. Thanks for all your reports Karen, you see more than the average bear there!:rocker:
I never know why they didn't get you the lipstick and compact phone, the spiked heel in the ear reminds me too much of an old speaking trumpet. Now wouldn't that be a dream date, "I'm Wrong Borges" and Rodney - that would at least give shmessy something for the first line of his list.

Thanks Mrs. B! I too, read everything you post and listen to every podcast. You provide an invaluable service to us displaced Pat's fans! An added bonus for me is hearing the accent! I've been in VA too long!

I suspect that 'I'm Ron Borgia' was the very same twerp who posted the very same complaint about Reiss and Mrs B over on alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots USENET group where she has posted her camp reports for ages. Whoops! Not a slam at Mrs B geting a bit long in the tooth. No, not from me, it isn't.

nhpatsfan said:
What a chump.
Mrs. B, you rock. Every year at camp I see you sitting over next to the tent and want to go say hi, but I know you're doing your good work for Patriot Nation and don't want to interfere. I read you faithfully. And you're a bit of a role model, also, because I'm a woman too...but with nowhere near your depth of football knowledge.
You go girl :)

Please, please stop by and say hi! (I do my fair share of chit-chatting while there too ...hehehe!) As for football knowledge, I learn something new everyday and still have LOTS and LOTS to learn so don't be intimidated...please!

Go Pats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back