PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/1/06 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
August 1, 2006 (Season Ticket Holders/Foxboro Resident practice 6:00-8:00)

Mrs. B was "Officially Off-Duty" tonight at the stadium because there will be plenty of reports from the many fans that were there, so I gave myself permission to just kick back and watch... (especially since I once again forgot to put my contacts back in when I took them out to work at the computer all afternoon!)

However, some of the things that I did notice were:

*As always, John Rook announced each period and described what would be happening on the field and the purpose of the drill/activity.

* Tedy was nowhere to be seen, once again :-( (I thought for sure that he would have been there tonight... hope that he's ok!) I didn't notice Asante Samuel out there tonight

* Mrs. B was wrong when she predicted shorts this morning and pads tonight... guys were in shorts, shells, and helmets.

* Both O-T-I-S and Fred Baxter were on the sidelines helping out.

* Jon Stone made a sweet diving grab across the middle then came up gimpy and was worked on by trainers in front of us for the rest of the night. Chad Brown also had quite a bit of stretch work done as well.

* Rache Caldwell caught just about everything sent his way.

* Kevin Faulk was on fire as well.

* Rookie TE David Thomas dropped an easy one in which he was uncovered.

* Matt Cassel's 2 minute drive once again stalled... thanks to a miss in the EZ by Keron Henry.

* We finally saw a successful 2 minute drill concluding in a TD!!! Yippee!! After several complete passes to Brown, Faulk and Watson, it concluded with a Brady to Brown TD the along the sidelines in the North Endzone (right in front of us.. :) Major celebration ensued between the two and the OLine, led by Matt Light joined in with the atta-boys as well.

*Lonie's ink has extended past his elbow to his wrist and Koppen (who was on the sidelines in street clothes) appears to be trying to catch up...hehehe!

*Linebackers signed after practice which surprised me since they haven't had anyone signing on ST Night in the past.

* Mrs. B needs to wipe up the puddle that is forming at her feet because she jumped right in the pool when she got home... and is dripping all over the floor!

See you tomorrow guys... (unless there is a change in plans and a surprise day off due to the heat)

The Soundseeing Tour will be part of Podcast #72. www.patriotworld.com

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/1PM

Great report, thanks a lot.

From what I've been hearing, Reche Caldwell is the man. Well the rook David Thomas had to drop one sooner or later. Brady to Brown, good times...good times. :)

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/1PM

So far in what I've read today the score is:

Henry drop: 2

Cassel errant throw: 1

Thanks again Ma B!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes