PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenjetsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hey gang....

I hear Mrs. B (Karen) took a fall an is laid up for a while. I want to wish her well an see if anyone has an update on her condition.

I will see ya'all next week.....IF anyone has 1 tix they just have to get rid of...

Keep me in mind,,,,Thanks an good luck today!

Hey gang....

I hear Mrs. B (Karen) took a fall an is laid up for a while. I want to wish her well an see if anyone has an update on her condition.

I will see ya'all next week.....IF anyone has 1 tix they just have to get rid of...

Hadn't heard anything about that. That's awful. I'm gonna jump over to her site and leave a message.

Hey gang....

Hope she's ok. What happened exactly?

That is news if it's true.

Hope you are doing well Karen. All your fellow Patriots fans wish you he best.:rocker:

Feel better, Karen! Get those boys of yours to wait on you hand and foot. And do what my Mom always regretted doing when I was a kid and laid up in bed - get a BELL for prompt service.

This is from her web site:

As many of you may know, I took a pretty serious fall down my outside stairs on Monday night and I’ve injured my back and will be laid up for awhile. I have access to the internet via my laptop (when Al helps me to and from the couch) but many of the other things that I update on a weekly basis can only be done via my desktop PC (website and podcast). Unfortunately, I can’t sit there yet so I’m not sure if/when it will get done anytime soon. Just be sure that I’m not fading… just taking time to heal.

(Watch for Twitter, Utterz, and Seesmic updates throughout though since I can access those through my laptop…. between naps
icon_wink.gif

It's now 12/9 so I hope that she is getting better.

I just hope that Big Al leaves some snacks bedside for her before he heads off for the all day Pats-Steelers tailgate.
Best wishes to Karen for a quick receovery and back onto the game day actives list.

Get well soon Karen!! While your on line, could you blast ESPN for being total
jerks this past week, between their MNF coverage and poll on page 2? They can't hear enough IMO.

This is from her web site:

As many of you may know, I took a pretty serious fall down my outside stairs on Monday night and I’ve injured my back and will be laid up for awhile. I have access to the internet via my laptop (when Al helps me to and from the couch) but many of the other things that I update on a weekly basis can only be done via my desktop PC (website and podcast). Unfortunately, I can’t sit there yet so I’m not sure if/when it will get done anytime soon. Just be sure that I’m not fading… just taking time to heal.

(Watch for Twitter, Utterz, and Seesmic updates throughout though since I can access those through my laptop…. between naps
icon_wink.gif

It's now 12/9 so I hope that she is getting better.

that's too bad... get better soon!

Hey guys,

I'm on the road to recovery and actually left the house briefly for the first time today (other than doctor appointments.) I'm officially OUT for tomorrow's game but will be cheering loudly from my couch at home. I'm hoping to get the website updated soon and perhaps a podcast by the end of the week. I've got to pace myself though, and don't want to push it so that I'm off the injury report for certain to be ready for the playoffs!

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts...

Go Pats!!

Karen

Word up is that HGH helps expedite the healing process

wishing you the best! I've always enjoyed your enthusiasm and generosity!

Karen
I am soooo sad that I will not see you tomorrow. I had contact with Zip an will see him tomorrow. I hope you recover quick! Perhaps I will see you for baseball season when the Yanks come to town....
Enjoy your Holidays!
oxoxox
Give Ed my best

Get well soon,Mrs.B!

Karen...Get better sooon!!! Just heard about the accident...as I have had a LOT of PC problems this past week....besides 8 hrs in traffic on Thursday..and the PC problem...that's nothing to falling and getting hurt.. GET WELL!! Will be thinking about you!! SwJ

Glad to hear you're alright. Get better soon Mrs. B! :)

Mrs. B - get well soon. Heating pads, ice etc....all that good stuff. Rest up and enjoy the holiday season (and another Pats win)

Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes