PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"MR." Tom Brady, please come back to us....please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is Brady's enemy. Fans are just starved for a single playoff victory.

When the Jets make it past us two consecutive years to the AFC conference finals, no one is going to be happy.

Just like when Brady got the lion's share of the credit during the Superbowl wins of years ago, the flip side of that dirty coin is that he is going to take the lion's share of the blame now.

Starving fans? Brady has given the "fans" 14 playoff victories, more than any other QB in NFL history behind only Joe Montana and the same amount as Terry Bradshaw. Brady also has twice as many playoff victories as this franchise had in the 40 years before he got here, but yeah a single victory from him would be nice.

No one is Brady's enemy. Fans are just starved for a single playoff victory.

When the Jets make it past us two consecutive years to the AFC conference finals, no one is going to be happy.

Just like when Brady got the lion's share of the credit during the Superbowl wins of years ago, the flip side of that dirty coin is that he is going to take the lion's share of the blame now.
Brady got deserved credit, that doesnt mean he should get undeserved blame.

When is the guy gonna start practicing with his team this offseason? It's the triple S offseason for him....Sue, Slide, Sun

Starving fans? Brady has given the "fans" 14 playoff victories, more than any other QB in NFL history behind only Joe Montana and the same amount as Terry Bradshaw. Brady also has twice as many playoff victories as this franchise had in the 40 years before he got here, but yeah a single victory from him would be nice.

Agreed, after so many playoff victories in the early years, its painful to have 3 consecutive playoff losses. I thinks its Ryan and the Jets advancing further into the playoffs than the Pats the past two years that makes it even more difficult.

Mods, please close this stupid thread.

With fans like many of these, Brady doesn't need enemies.
I'm hesitant to lock this only because it is (sadly) the most popular topic on the site right now. I have considered doing it more than once though.

However, I do think it is time to move this thread where it belongs: The Practice Squad.

People that really want to spend their time discussing this topic can do so there.

Is this really happening? Turning on Brady because of a couple of photos, how insecure are some of you. There is a reason New England fans are considered a front running ignorant fan base.

Is this really happening? Turning on Brady because of a couple of photos, how insecure are some of you. There is a reason New England fans are considered a front running ignorant fan base.

Who is turning on Brady, other than the usual suspects? Can't we discuss him possbly being human?

Another gem by one of the usual suspects moved to the Practice Squad. Can't we restrict certain users to this forum who continue to post crap after crap thread?

Nah the criticism of Brady is because he's turned into Peyton Manning, i.e. big regular season numbers yet little game in playoffs, pouting on the sidelines which he did throughout the Jet playoff game, etc
The front running ignorant fan base belongs to those who won't criticize Brady or Belichick or anyone else in PatriotLand.
THAT is the ignorant front running group. Lots of them around here for sure....;)

Btw those pictures are pretty funny and quite embarrassing .....for Tom.
If that were Manning or Sanchez you folk wouild be all over them. Hypocrites!

Tom Brady is the highest paid NFL player in the history of the game, at any position. He did not live up to the standards that are expected of him, nor did he play up to the standards that he is being paid to meet, during the last 3 consecutive playoff games.

Brady is a stand up guy and I think he would be the first guy to admit just that.
So based on what you are saying the amount of money a player makes plays a significant part in evaluating his performance. In other words you could rate the same game as very good if a player is making the vet minimum, fair to good if he is making $2 million, and poor if he makes well above average.

Sorry, but that seems ridiculous to me.

Oops, wait; two of those games were played before Brady signed his last contract; looks like you need to change your grade on his performance, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes