PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"MR." Tom Brady, please come back to us....please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider the source.

TMZ is an enterprise dedicated to putting famous people in bad light. They do that via 'tsk, tsk' commentary alongside photographs and short videos from paparazzi that can easily be taken out of context.

It doesn't appear that there is a full video of this scene, or even a single other photograph. Anybody find that odd?

Maybe, just maybe Brady was in the act of raising his arms in the air at the end of the slide. You know, something most people tend to do on those things.

A full video of that act wouldn't create much of any discussion though. But limit it to one still photograph of the arms going up in the air and voilà - lots of conversation, lots of web hits; mission accomplished. On to tomorrow's victim.Or if one's not available, they'll just spread some more gossip and rumors about somebody that is more famous for being a celebrity than for anything they've ever actually done.

Ha ha. Nail, Head, Hammer. A couple years ago, I'd seen them do the same thing to BB on a post game handshake with another coach. Video all looked normal and cordial but a still was released that left the impression BB scowled at the less deserving wanna be, dimwit coach. At the time I'd even seen ESPN running the photo.

Maybe Ian can get the TMZ RSS feed onto the homepage for the members obsessed with Tom's hair length or photos with the baby or videos of him dancing.

Or maybe we can make a sub-forum. That thing would apparently get more activity than the draft sub-forum the week before the draft.:bricks:

You should look like that. You're Deb. He's Tom. Tom should not be looking like that. Tom didn't look like that until he met up with his alpha mate, Giselle. ;)

But what's most troubling is ever since Brady has gone pigtail, frufru Carnival dancing, "weee weee weee down the slide" with his Giselle lifestyle his ability to man up in big games has all but disappeared.
Coincidence?? I think not!

LOL - I was talking about the "Yay!" expression, not the gender issues, but I see your point :)

It's almost at the point where I wish Tom would just go ahead and retire, so you arrogant dbags would stop complaining about every little non football related thing he does.

He's Tom F'ing Brady. He can grow his hair to his ass and shave his legs, for all I care. The dude brought 3 Super Bowl rings to New England. Shut the F up and appreciate him.

It's almost at the point where I wish Tom would just go ahead and retire, so you arrogant dbags would stop complaining about every little non football related thing he does.

He's Tom F'ing Brady. He can grow his hair to his ass and shave his legs, for all I care. The dude brought 3 Super Bowl rings to New England. Shut the F up and appreciate him.

You need to lighten up. We're having some fun with Tomasina because Tomasina keeps exhibiting girlish behaviors. You want to get angry?? Go watch the coverage of the tornadoes that destoyed Joplin, Mo.
THAT is something to get angry over. This is lighthearted and fun. "weeeeeeeeee........"

Last edited:
You should look like that. You're Deb. He's Tom. Tom should not be looking like that. Tom didn't look like that until he met up with his alpha mate, Giselle. ;)

But what's most troubling is ever since Brady has gone pigtail, frufru Carnival dancing, "weee weee weee down the slide" with his Giselle lifestyle his ability to man up in big games has all but disappeared.

You forgot the Uggs spokesperson.

Me, I blame the lamb photo.

You need to lighten up. We're having some fun with Tomasina because Tomasina keeps exhibiting girlish behaviors.
Rhody, I believe he prefers Tammy. Tomasina is a bit archaic these days.

cool post 80 year old 1950s gender role guy

im guessing women shouldnt have jobs or talk back to their man either right

Last edited:
Pre-Gisele TMZ would not follow Tommy Brady around like they do now, I'm sure he did the same things for fun prior to Gisele it's only that he gets a lot more attention for it these days. I go on water slides with my family and I'm not sure how I look coming down, thankfully TMZ is not there to follow me around.

Last edited:
cool post 80 year old 1950s gender role guy

im guessing women shouldnt have jobs or talk back to their man either right

Sex differences exist, even in the Kibbutz systems that have tried to completely eliminate them. It's biology.

The real story: Tom and Giselle bad parents go to water park without the kids?

Tom Brady suspended four games, Patriots docked 1st round pick, Gillette imploded.

I can agree with a fraction of that. If we could turn back the clock 7 seasons ago till our last superbowl title or even not lose three straight playoff games, no one would care a bit about all of the girly man stuff.

However I have to disagree with you that the girly man stuff actually causes the playoff losses. There is zero historical correlation to the degree of athletic success and how macho or masculine a player may appear to be. Hard work and preparation is what determines wins and losses not all that other stuff.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
Its an embarrassing pic. If that pic was of me I'd be mortified.

Its funny reading all the koolaid chuggers posts as they try their best to say its not embarrassing.:D

Its an embarrassing pic. If that pic was of me I'd be mortified.

Its funny reading all the koolaid chuggers posts as they try their best to say its not embarrassing.:D

yeah...if he was a REAL he-man NFL QB he'd be doing a commercial for an Indy waterpark instead of sliding down one with a real girlfriend...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
yeah...if he was a REAL he-man NFL QB he'd be doing a commercial for an Indy waterpark instead of sliding down one with a real girlfriend...:rolleyes:

I'm laughing at you not with you here 'Joker'.:D

Its no big deal but it is embarrassing. I'm sure Brady will look at that and be embarrassed for a moment but then laugh at it. I'd be quite sure he will get lots of comments about it from his friends and teammates too. And I do realise that its a case of catching a specific shot and all that. Still it is something you would be mortified at when you see it for the first time.

Isn't it great that while other teams OB's are paying for team workouts Tom is playing on a slide.

You gotta feel sorry for guys like Welker who have been texting Brady trying to set up some workouts.

Isn't it great that while other teams OB's are paying for team workouts Tom is playing on a slide.

You gotta feel sorry for guys like Welker who have been texting Brady trying to set up some workouts.

Where do you get this?

I just read an article where Welker said that they had made arrangements for workouts. Kind of stupid questioning Brady's work ethic imo.

Could you and Eagle Eye get any lamer? You think other QBs aren't out there enjoying themselves right now? Just because they don't have paparazzi following them day and night doesn't mean they aren't going down water slides. Hell, we've even seen paparazzi pictures of Brady working out with Welker this offseason. Stop being so lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back