PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mr Kraft, The Time has Come To Ask: Whose Side Are You On?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know what side he's on. OUR SIDE!

FK THE NFL

The time has come.

Mr. Kraft, I am so glad you're on our side.

Now THERE'S my team's owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He kicked ass and took names.

And the last part where he addressed the Fans of the New England Patriots, well........:cool:
Eating a whole plate of crow right now.

Just when you think you have seen everything...

This is awesome news. Thank you Mr Kraft. Can someone tell me where I can find transcript/video? Thanks

I am glad I was wrong. Hopefully Goodell gets the mesage

This is awesome news. Thank you Mr Kraft. Can someone tell me where I can find transcript/video? Thanks

Rest assured, it will be up within an hour or so. I'll try to remember to post it up here.

Bye bye Goodell! If Kraft doesn't want you you are toast.

Hallelujah! It's about time Kraft gave a piece of his mind to the NFL & mediots! I don't think I ever was as depressed as last week leading up to a Pats SB! Hopefully this week is 10 ×'s better!

I thought Glazer's report was going to be another ebb in my outtake but Kraft has caused it to flow again.
It is all about the fight. The Obama campaign thought me a lot. Nothing could stick. Reason was he had foot soldiers who took the fight to any avenue. Nothing went unchallenged.
Challenge everything. Now only Kraft can fight this, BB and Brady have done their part. Kraft should next time go hard at any reporter who leaks any investigation to name their source. That will show them.

I thought it was appropriate to bump this thread and to say thank you to Mr Kraft for addressing this issue not once but twice. I can be pretty cynical like most people from the northeast. Thus I wouldn't doubt that the Kraft's have people reading forums such as this to see which way the wind is blowing. I don't care if it's true or not and in some aspects it makes it even better if it's true. Bob is very image conscious so if knowing fans would approved pushed him then all the better. His standing up there and saying with conviction this one ABSOLUTELY does and all true Patriot's fans understand this made it seem like he was speaking to this thread and to all of us and that he 1000% GETS IT!

I thought of this when he said it and meant to post it yesterday morning but lack of sleep and so many other things going on it had slipped my mind. I was certainly one of the voices in this thread asking him to step out of his ivory tower and respond and he did with authority so all I can say is thank you for listening.

I was also one who was getting very impatient, with Mr. Kraft for not defending his coach, QB, and team. But he came up big time when he did.

Loved the non-look and non-thanks he gave to Goodell and the Lombardi presentation. That spoke a thousand words.

As the guy who posted out here (to much derision) the very day after spygate broke in 2007 that the Patriots had to get all over the issue before it got "legs" and took on "a life of its own," you are preaching to the choir. I've also posted several times that the way the Pats handled spygate in the media should be a case study in how not to deal with such matters.

I don't think we can expect there to be much change. It seems to be in the Patriots DNA to react in the way you describe. I don't think this is as worrisome. The spygate story took on a new life with the Tomass lies. Here, I think the NFL wants to kill the story as much as should the Patriots.

Just revisited my own post in this thread, which I wrote right after the story broke.

I won't change a word of what I said at the time in the first paragraph.

Based on Kraft's firm defense of his "guys" in the case of the under-inflated balls, I think I'd change the second paragraph to reflect what is now my view: while he should have done a much better job of "spinning" during Spygate, the fundamental difference is that in the current case, Kraft is confident that the team did nothing wrong.

During Spygate he knew and was angry that Belichick had ignored the League memo, even though nothing BB had done, as the league concluded, gave the Patriots an unfair advantage and nothing he had done was inconsistent with what had been "legal" a few months before. That must have "frozen" Kraft in some way, to the extent that the Patriots mishandled the media very badly and failed to put some perspective around the story.

As we saw when he made his statement in Phoenix, it immediately put a stop to the leaks and turned the story around. It is regrettable that he didn't feel he could do something comparable in 2007/08.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back