PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mr. Kraft, fight this or I am done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
Guarantee you this corporate clown does absolutely nothing to fight this since it doesn't hurt his bottom line enough. One milly? cool we will cut Kyle Arrington for you. The fans will get over it and keep on showing up, plus we've all got London to look forward to!

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt until he makes a move. If he doesn't stand up for this team and his QB though, then your sentiments won't nearly be strong enough.

I believe he will do the right thing and start the process of Goodell's career execution

First of all, I find it very hard to waste my time and energy on an organization, the NFL, that can bring forth such penalties on a probability. Furthermore, I find it even more disgusting to waste my time, energy and money cheering and supporting an organization, the Pats, who sit back a take such an unwarranted witch hunt. My opinion and feelings are simple. Mr Kraft, fight this with everything you have. Stand up for your team, coach and most notably QB, who has brought you so much notoriety, fame and money over the past decade. If you sit back and do nothing and as you stated prior, except this, you lose me as a fan of the Patriots. And I kid you not, I will show up at 1 Patriot place with every piece of Patriot merchandise I have bought over the years and dump them on your doorstep.

Kraft thinks he's responsible for the Patriots success. He got lucky with Belichick/Brady, Kraft is nothing more than an NFL man collecting his money. He won't do anything. He already said so.

If there's no effort done to fight this, then the Pats will be the only team penalized 2 first round picks, ever.

Every time the legacy of this team will be discussed, cheating will be associated to it.
That's the type of brand you want to promote Mr Kraft ? Cheaters ?

Do something about it. Time to go the Al Davis route...

Goodell is an incompetent but there's very little chance he levies this punishment if he thought Kraft would come after his $40m a year for it

I'm pretty sure I'm done with Kraft, which means I'm done with the Patriots and done with the NFL. If he goes nuclear over this, I might have second thoughts, but it's not looking likely.

we will get a token speech and then zero action. Kraft will ostensibly be in his teams corner and say something like "we disagree with the league and the evidence is weak and blah blah blah" but he's not gonna do anything at all and will claim there's nothing he can do the commish has spoken

Kraft already said on May 6th that the team will accept its punishment.

If Kraft thinks this will be accepted by the fan base and he and his people can all go politely onward - he is so wrong. Unfortunately he needs to do something. Not sure what - but something..

This doesn't sit well with me. Horrible.

Maybe they still have their jobs (part of full) but for God's sake?

If they are reinstated by the Patriots, Jastremski is prohibited from having any role in the preparation, supervision, or handling of footballs to be used in NFL games during the 2015 season. McNally is barred from serving as a locker room attendant for the game officials, or having any involvement with the preparation, supervision, or handling of footballs or any other equipment on game day.

If Kraft continues to show he's a gutless weasel sticking up for that cancer of American sports Roger Goodell I hope you guys hound him into handing over the reigns to Jonathan because no person of a sound mind can back Goodell.

Kraft better fight this or he will lose a lot of currency with the actual supporters and fans of this team.

For the NFL to levy such a heavy punishment on a 'probability' is ridiculous when the Jets get a slap on the freaking wrist for BLATANTLY OBVIOUS TAMPERING!

Time to TAKE DOWN GOODELL!! This better be his last act as a Commissioner. Do as much damage to this Jets sympathizer as possible. Best outcome - get him FIRED!!

Agreed. If he accepts this quietly, there are only two possibilities:
  • He doesn't care enough to fight. If he doesn't care, why should we? An owner who doesn't care leads to fans who are sad.
  • To our surprise, the team we've been rooting for really IS a bunch of cheaters, and he knows it.
Either way, it's time to stop supporting the team.

Where is Mr Influence now who couldn't influence a light bulb into a socket. The biased POS you praised is destroying your team and you lack the guts to speak up. Tampering gets only a $125m fine but based on a lie our HOF QB get suspended and we lose a first round pick. Just go away and give the team to Jonathan. You are a pathetic embarrasment as an owner who doesn't give a crap about the team or its fans.

I'll give Kraft 24hrs before I get mad. I think Kraft didn't want to make the punishment worse by going scorched earth before it was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing