PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mr Casale, I do a real job- try one sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 Rings for Brady!! said:
My sister just called me this morning, giddy with excitement. She's a few days late with a big 9.5 lb. baby that never 'dropped', so the doctor is going to do a C section. I mean, she is estatic to get the babe the heck outta there, let me tell you. No labor, no waiting around. C-section! :D
The exciting thing medically, the technique has improved that ladies who just can't wait to go through gestation again can do so with no major medical concerns. My sister-in-law had all four by C-section, yes, a glutton for punishment, had to be to marry my baby bro.

Willie55 said:
When Tomase wrote his story about what had actually happened it really wasn't that big of a deal. I agree with Shmessy that he shouldn't have let the little tid-bit out there, leaving it out there making people draw their own concslusions.

Well, I am sticking to my original position, I still do not know the full detials of the event, and anyone who does seems to be keeping it under wraps. It seems to be much ado about nothing in the end. The only place I saw make a big deal about it was here. The PFW show had it on for a few min. then dropped it since then. There was nothing about it in the PFW paper or on the website, since most of the media had left the event by then there was nothing in the major papers. So after it was all said in done we were still left with a rookie Wide Reciever that is hurt and not getting onto the field often.
:shrug:

Excellent post Cat!! Been away a few days and just getting caught up. I'd buy you a pint for this latest gem if I could, instead I'll just leave it to Mrs Cat to admire your prose!

PatsChick87 said:
Excellent post Cat!! Been away a few days and just getting caught up. I'd buy you a pint for this latest gem if I could, instead I'll just leave it to Mrs Cat to admire your prose!
She'll have to, alien mind control you know. :(

14thDragon said:
It seems to be much ado about nothing in the end. The only place I saw make a big deal about it was here. The PFW show had it on for a few min. then dropped it since then. :shrug:

Wrong. They discussed it Wednesday. They discussed it yesterday. They discussed it today.

Yesterday and today, their tone towards the story and this website (today they didn't even dare to mention this website - good move) was farrrrr less hostile and chest thumping than Wednesday.

There are reasons for lots of things.

I reckon Shmessy is a local hero in these parts for taking on the big PFW media conglomerate.......and winning! :D

Box_O_Rocks said:
She'll have to, alien mind control you know. :(

It appears, Mr Rocks, that you are being a little, erm, verbose in your musings. We (sorry, I) the Alien world domination council (oops, I mean, a private citizen) are concerned by this.
Now, we have lots and lots of sworn statements from Llamas, goats, antelopes and other animals who will testify that they were all your "special friends" and "enjoyed your company". They will testify that you tied them up and made them say, "I am Peyton Manning and you own me, O Great Belichick".
Of course, statements are sometimes combustible and could easily be destroyed in an unfortunate accident- let's say one which happened suddenly, following your vow of "gggkrakgg hk", oops sorry, silence- my tentacles, damn, fingers slipped on the keyboard.
Look carefully into the screen and say "hk kk jk g" ("There are no aliens. They do not exist".). Miss Gomezcat is just fine... I need to go and show her that nice watch on a chain again.

I reckon Shmessy is a local hero in these parts for taking on the big PFW media conglomerate.......and winning! :D

Hear hear. Well played, that man!

PatsChick87 said:

Thanks, Chick! "Mrs" Cat generally leaves me to it. She is currently listening to Rodrigo's concierto de aranjuez and baking cookies. :D

My sister just called me this morning, giddy with excitement. She's a few days late with a big 9.5 lb. baby that never 'dropped', so the doctor is going to do a C section. I mean, she is estatic to get the babe the heck outta there, let me tell you. No labor, no waiting around. C-section! :D

Congratulations for her! I hope things go well.:)

shmessy said:
Wrong. They discussed it Wednesday. They discussed it yesterday. They discussed it today.

Yesterday and today, their tone towards the story and this website (today they didn't even dare to mention this website - good move) was farrrrr less hostile and chest thumping than Wednesday.

There are reasons for lots of things.

I listened to both Wednesday's and Thursdays shows. They did not discuss the incendent, they discussed the reaction here to the Tomase story. Nothing was said about Chad Jackson. Let alone dispersians on his charecter. The tone was that the he was set straight by the leaders in the locker room, which is what was implied was going to happen back in august.

The diatrab was against anyone here, who has no direct knowledge of events, getting up in arms over the comments made on the radio program. None of what was said was directed at or about Jackson at all.

gomezcat said:
It appears, Mr Rocks, that you are being a little, erm, verbose in your musings. We (sorry, I) the Alien world domination council (oops, I mean, a private citizen) are concerned by this.
Now, we have lots and lots of sworn statements from Llamas, goats, antelopes and other animals who will testify that they were all your "special friends" and "enjoyed your company". They will testify that you tied them up and made them say, "I am Peyton Manning and you own me, O Great Belichick".
Of course, statements are sometimes combustible and could easily be destroyed in an unfortunate accident- let's say one which happened suddenly, following your vow of "gggkrakgg hk", oops sorry, silence- my tentacles, damn, fingers slipped on the keyboard.
Look carefully into the screen and say "hk kk jk g" ("There are no aliens. They do not exist".). Miss Gomezcat is just fine... I need to go and show her that nice watch on a chain again.
Ha, if you were a human, you'd know the word of an antelope has no standing in a properly constituted court of law, unless your planning to use some of those dang Frenchy courts - and alien ruler or not, you know that's a lose/lose proposition. As for the llamas and goats, I'll trust to their integrity and the fact I know where their kids play and when the middle eastern religions have holy day feasts planned. You may be able to buy a woman's baking skills with a shiny watch, but my price is much higher if you don't want your biscuits burnt.

14thDragon said:
I listened to both Wednesday's and Thursdays shows. They did not discuss the incendent, they discussed the reaction here to the Tomase story. Nothing was said about Chad Jackson. Let alone dispersians on his charecter. The tone was that the he was set straight by the leaders in the locker room, which is what was implied was going to happen back in august.

The diatrab was against anyone here, who has no direct knowledge of events, getting up in arms over the comments made on the radio program. None of what was said was directed at or about Jackson at all.

Facts are inconvenient things:

Wednesday October 11: 3:57 - 11:00
http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?
ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21723&pcid=80

Thursday October 12: 1:05:00 - 1:07:34
http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21741&pcid=80

Friday October 13: 17:35-19:30 and 22:00 - 22:55
http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21757&pcid=80
______

Despite your claim of this "fact", all three times they talked about the Chad Jackson incident and his character. Each time with less chest thumping and less aggression towards this website (- - today, with not a mention of us - - good move on their part).

But keep making up stuff - - you sound like you know what you're talking about.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Ha, if you were a human, you'd know the word of an antelope has no standing in a properly constituted court of law, unless your planning to use some of those dang Frenchy courts - and alien ruler or not, you know that's a lose/lose proposition. As for the llamas and goats, I'll trust to their integrity and the fact I know where their kids play and when the middle eastern religions have holy day feasts planned. You may be able to buy a woman's baking skills with a shiny watch, but my price is much higher if you don't want your biscuits burnt.

:mad: . My dastardly plot has been foiled. The animals have become afraid and have withdrawn their accusations. As the "ghost" always said on Scooby Doo, "if it wasn't for you pesky kids...."

gomezcat said:
:mad: . My dastardly plot has been foiled. The animals have become afraid and have withdrawn their accusations. As the "ghost" always said on Scooby Doo, "if it wasn't for you pesky kids...."
Cheer up, you rule London and environs, you have your very own cookie baker, and you probably will receive Casale in a future care package from the States to be your plaything. For an Evil Alien Invader who lost the toss for Mallorca and got London instead, life ain't so bad. You could be in Fife, AL. or Hyder, AK.

Box_O_Rocks said:
You could be in Fife, AL. or Hyder, AK.

:eek: . I'd get eaten alive by the natives!

gomezcat said:
:eek: . I'd get eaten alive by the natives!
Nah, in Hyder they'd just poor Everclear into your system and claim you as a long lost brother if you survived. In Fife, I'd reckon they'd want you to be town Marshall, kind of like Andy Griffith. You'd even have your own deputy.

shmessy said:
Facts are inconvenient things:

Wednesday October 11: 3:57 - 11:00
http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?
ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21723&pcid=80

Thursday October 12: 1:05:00 - 1:07:34
http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21741&pcid=80

Friday October 13: 17:35-19:30 and 22:00 - 22:55
http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=21757&pcid=80
______

Despite your claim of this "fact", all three times they talked about the Chad Jackson incident and his character. Each time with less chest thumping and less aggression towards this website (- - today, with not a mention of us - - good move on their part).

But keep making up stuff - - you sound like you know what you're talking about.

Ok, let’s go through your clips: About C. Jackson,
Wednesday show 2 things were said.
1. He Embarrassed himself at the Gala.
2. He was inappropriate and was dealt with by the veterans.
Which one of those is a dispersion on his character?

On Thursday
1. He said something Loud and Vulgar
2. It was embarrassing enough to get Bruschi involved.
Again, nothing saying anything other then he made a mistake.

On Friday (which I did not hear until today)
1. Acted like a fool in public (immature).
2. He acted immature and veterans got involved.
3. He has acted fine since after being knocked down a peg.
4. He has a lingering hamstring, but is immensely talented.
Starts with the same stuff, ending up with a commentary that the incident seemingly boosted him in the end.

So in the Friday show, which I said I hadn't heard, had the most about Jackson himself. The rest of it was Tom saying he told exactly what he saw, but did not talk about much more then the reaction to the information and they did not say anything that would be a knock on Jackson. Their opinion as they said it is that he made a mistake and it has been corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back