PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mr. Belicheck - if you need any advice for Day 2 - might I suggest... Babatundeeeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
7 picks to go and Babatunde Oshinowo is still on the board

I think he'd fit our system well as a backup NT/DT

Might be a worthwhile pick at #9 in the 4th round... heck might even be worth moving up a few picks to grab him before someone else with a similar defensive scheme grabs him

He's not a good match for every team, but I think he'd fit in well here

Last edited:
BB doesnt need any advice, I'm sorry.

We all have our torchs to bear. :)

My psychic powers are telling me that the Pats swap the 9th pick of the fourth round for a third next year. At least 5 teams don't have 4ths this year...A classic BB draft move. My psychic powers are unable to clearly view the face of the GM willing to trade into the 4th round but I am seeing a clear image of this coach bending over and...

borg said:
My psychic powers are telling me that the Pats swap the 9th pick of the fourth round for a third next year. At least 5 teams don't have 4ths this year...A classic BB draft move. My psychic powers are unable to clearly view the face of the GM willing to trade into the 4th round but I am seeing a clear image of this coach bending over and...

That would work well - but also consider that at #9 in the 4th he's in position to see who fell through the cracks and move forward a few picks if there's a "must have" that he doesn't want to chance going to another team

The first pick of the 4th round is considered by many GMs to be a valuable commodity - and that too would be a classic BB move

JoeSixPat said:
That would work well - but also consider that at #9 in the 4th he's in position to see who fell through the cracks and move forward a few picks if there's a "must have" that he doesn't want to chance going to another team

The first pick of the 4th round is considered by many GMs to be a valuable commodity - and that too would be a classic BB move

Exactly...All the GMs get overnight hardons and then come to the GodFather (BB) to ask a favor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back