PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moynahan hits below the belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewwho

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?7f9e25697a.jpg

Sorry, but this is just not cool. One thing to sell out your kids to the tabloids, but to call out the father of your child? I used think Bridget had some class, but this is way hitting below the belt. Brady wants to be a father, best he can - at least that is what he say's. But this woman (debatable or not) tried to keep him with a pregnancy, then when her plan did not work, she moved 3000 miles away to make it impossible for him to see his son often. Now she is calling him out in OK magazine?

Wow, she has some issues! I hope this does not distract Brady. I know, I know, we say that alot, but it has to be hard to see your son on the cover of some cheesy magazine calling you out as a bad father when you haven't even been given a chance.

Last edited:
What does that picture have to do with anything? I'm confused.

Is there an article or is this just a picture?

Posting threads like this will keep you on special teams.

as BB says....how can I trust you on the field if you don't know the play?

now we know what you have been copying and pasting

What is up with the picture of Nicky Paris??

BTW - she is hottier than her sister.. :)

Last edited:
I've seen what he is talking about. It's the cover of OK magazine....picture of Bridget and the baby (who looks like Tom, IMO) and the screaming headline: Life Without Daddy.

Typical OK magazine cover.

Am I going to paint myself as out-of-touch if I ask the question: Just what the hell is OK Magazine?! Is it tucked behind a stack of O? Or, maybe a few lingering copies of Rosie?

Well no need for that paternity test...:D

Bridge looks good too.

Maybe we need to take up a collection and get Drewwho a subscription to PFW to take his mind off of tabloid crap.

I've seen what he is talking about. It's the cover of OK magazine....picture of Bridget and the baby (who looks like Tom, IMO) and the screaming headline: Life Without Daddy.

Typical OK magazine cover.

"Life without daddy"!!! That is hilarious,I guess the massive check she gets for child support every month wasnt enough for the golddigger so she sold a sob story to the mag.

Too funny.

Hey, it's not a lie. Daddy isn't there.

Personally I'd have stayed with Bridget.

... a woman scorned!

Hell hath no fury like ... ?

You don't know why they broke up, so it's pretty stupid to say you would have stayed with her if in his shoes.

So calling him out like this is acceptable? You would stay with a chick that tried to trap you to stick around and would stoop so low as to pimp her kid out to a tabloid to further make you look bad and gain some much needed publicity for herself (out of work actress)? Come on man, she is not that hot and she is nearly 40! Sorry, but she was no keeper, that much is obvious!

Last edited:
You don't know why they broke up, so it's pretty stupid to say you would have stayed with her if in his shoes.

This is true. I am going entirely by looks. She appears to be the girl next door type. And I would never endorse staying with someone you're not compatible with for the sake of a child. I saw my brother do it and it eventually ended in divorce. And a good friend of mine is doing it right now.

Sorry Baby, Daddy's a little busy winning a Super Bowl right now............

But if it makes you feel better, I left you with some serious QB DNA.

Lets get serious, Tommy will do the right thing and this kid has more going for him then 99% of every other kid out there. QUIT WHINING, B*ITCH.

Last edited:
awww...look at this lill tommyy !!! shoo cutee !!

Attachments

• moynahanx-large.jpg
    moynahanx-large.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 659
awww...look at this lill tommyy !!! shoo cutee !!

He is adorable. And I don't care what anybody says. Bridget is still a looker. now we have to classify her as a milf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down