PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moving Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Doubt

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What do you think BB will do in the next two weeks? During his presser he said they've got quite a few problems and naturally he didn't specify, rather he pretty much spread accountability all around, from coaching on down.

Do you see any major changes coming or mainly a classic generalized BB smackdown? In some ways I wish we didn't have a bye so soon but otoh it's plenty of time to address whatever's ailing us too.

Knowing BB, what do you think he'll do about yesterday? He looked very,very weary and worried when he was in front of the podium.

What do you think BB will do in the next two weeks? During his presser he said they've got quite a few problems and naturally he didn't specify, rather he pretty much spread accountability all around, from coaching on down.

Do you see any major changes coming or mainly a classic generalized BB smackdown? In some ways I wish we didn't have a bye so soon but otoh it's plenty of time to address whatever's ailing us too.

Knowing BB, what do you think he'll do about yesterday? He looked very,very weary and worried when he was in front of the podium.

have you watched him after a loss ? we havent had one in a while in the reg season but this is how he always is. will never blame single play or player keep repeating the same line - "we need to coach better..."

So you don't think he'll do anything earthshattering? I'm just curious what people think might be his next move, if any at all besides cracking his whip or burying that football much like he did after another ill-fated Miami game a few years back.

So you don't think he'll do anything earthshattering? I'm just curious what people think might be his next move, if any at all besides cracking his whip or burying that football much like he did after another ill-fated Miami game a few years back.

i dont expect him to and i dont expect to hear about it. 2001 was different. he was new here. he wanted to establish a leadership and culture. this is different.fans like calling for wholesale changes like trade for X, cut Y etc..its not so easy.

BB's not one to do things based upon fan opinion-see Lawyer Milloy et al. We have far more problems than our QB, and I'm wondering what approach BB will take. We'll soon find out, or maybe not if it all remains behind the scenes in the form of meetings,regrouping,and 5-a-day practices :D

He's also not afraid to roll some heads if he thinks that will help the team. This'll be an interesting 2 weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes