Not open for further replies.

ivanvamp

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Last 4 seasons:

2008 - 11-5 (+101 point diff), missed playoffs
2009 - 10-6 (+142 point diff), lost in WC round
2010 - 14-2 (+205 point diff), lost in divisional round
2011 - 13-3 (+171 point diff), won AFCCG, lost in SB (lots of salary cap space, 2 first-round picks)

Now, maybe I'm crazy, but that looks like a team on the *ascent*, not a team on the decline.

PS: Compare it with this team...

2009 - 9-7 (+112 point diff), lost in AFCCG
2010 - 11-5 (+63 point diff), lost in AFCCG
2011 - 8-8 (+14 point diff), missed playoffs (very little cap space)

The first team looks like a very good and very competitive team that's had some good and bad moments over four years but hasn't quite put it all together... which is pretty much how I'd describe the Patriots.

The other team looks like it's inconsistent and trying to find its way.

As for next year; as Belichick is fond of saying, everyone will be starting at 0--0 and trying to climb the same mountain.

d%#*!@t! I thought you had a clip of a drunk BB singing the theme song to the Jeffersons:mad:

I'm just glad this wasn't a thread about moving up in the draft.

Show that data to an unbiased person and they'd tell you both the teams look like losers based off the sample. We bash the Jets for being proud for losing back to back AFCCGs yet somehow going from losing the Divisional to losing the Superbowl is a positive? Alright then.

what does MSU stand for...Moron State?

Show that data to an unbiased person and they'd tell you both the teams look like losers based off the sample. We bash the Jets for being proud for losing back to back AFCCGs yet somehow going from losing the Divisional to losing the Superbowl is a positive? Alright then.

Giants win super bowl, fan acts like loser.:rolleyes:

Show that data to an unbiased person and they'd tell you both the teams look like losers based off the sample.

This attitude is so strange to me, and strikes me as a pampered spoil fan with no real basis in reality. If you think either of those teams are losers, then I don't think you get sports. I think an unbiased person with some knowledge of sports would tell you that both teams were successful franchises in a sport where less than forty percent of the teams make the playoffs every year.

In a world of dumb posts, this may be the worst of all.

:bricks:

MSU ... Hmm ... MUST SUCK being U? :confused:

People need to stop taking his bait. MSU is a troll who contributes precisely nothing to discussions here.

If you don't believe me, look at his posting history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back