Welcome to PatsFans.com

Moussoui gets life in prison

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Turd Furguson, May 3, 2006.

1. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/terrorism

While I agree that he shouldnt be made into a martyr, I feel that there does pose an element of danger of him being able to communicate/coordinate other attacks with other Al-Qaeda members or sympathizers.

I hope he's gang raped morning noon and night while being doused with pigs blood.

2. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

This is the best punishment for him. Death would be too quick. I'm guessing that he is not going to get too much (any) contact with anyone. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can provide some insight on this.

3. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'd be shocked if he wasn't in 24 hour isolation. He's exposed on every possible risk that goes into that decision. High publicity, the government is afraid of him passing information or recruiting people, and him being in constant danger of his life adds up to a lot of solitary confinement. He'd be killed by the first prisoner he came to, I'm sure even the child molesters would line up to get a chance at him before themselves being shived. I think he'll be pretty miserable once he realizes his stage to rally against America is gone and he can only curse out the soundproof walls of the Supermax where he'll spend the rest of his life.

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'm against the death penalty. I also hope he gets the father Gaugin treatment after about 5 years of prison love.

5. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Another fear I have is years from now, him being released a la the Munich Terrorists.

Or him escaping.

The Father Gaugin/Jeffrey Dahmer treatment would be just fine with me.

Somebody get Adebisi on the phone STAT!

6. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I don't think anybody's busting out of a supermax.

7. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

He isn't getting out, ever, and deservedly so. Would you want to be the politician whose administration authorised that? I think that sparing him the death penalty has done credit to the US. It makes you look better than the terrorists.

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +429 / 12 / -26

Florence Supermax is the elite of the federal prison system, it is the way things should be run, he will be with Rudolph, Kaczinski, Nichols and a bunch of others who should be there. He will be locked up 23 hours per day and 1 hour or exercise...

Here is a whiny web site about how bad things are at this place, I am glad to see it..

http://www.supermaxed.com/Federal-SM-Page.htm

9. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,863 / 19 / -12

Disable Jersey

Part of me says give him the same 'choice' hundreds of fathers and mothers had in the Twin Towers, burn to death or jump to death.

In his particular case supermax seems right. No human contact 23 hours per day. Life, no parole. No Martrydom. True justice would have him cleaning pig pens and dining on pig products during the few remaining days of his life.

But he was a bit player, a guilty bastard who knew but did not participate. Part of me says we don't want to execute folks for knowing about a crime.

Another part says were he a Japanese forward observer caught on US soil during WWII, he'd have been given a cigarette (cruel and unusual punishment these days?). blindfolded and shot. That day.

My final position is that we cannot be trying these attackers in civilian courts. Military justice is the appropriate venue for combatents.

10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

The jury got it right, killing him is to good for him, all those f-cking Muslim Terrorists will make Martyr out the smelly ba stard.

The cell he will be in is like a coffin, he will go insane in a couple of years, he won't even have anybody to say "Death To America" to, no TV no books, just four small walls and silence.

F-ck Him.

11. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +102 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +294 / 12 / -10

Personally, I hope Moussaoui gets to spend time with some of the other inmates. I'm sure they'd treat him as well as they treated Jeffrey Dahmer.

13. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,863 / 19 / -12

Disable Jersey

He will not get the John Gaghan pedophile priest treatment since he's in a max security prison without human contact except for 1 hour a day.

14. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

Has the ACLU had anything to say about this creep living the rest of his life in a "Cement Closet"?