PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moulds seeking a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbykr

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread about this on the first 2 pages, so here goes:

Just saw on ESPNEWS that the bills have granted Mould's permission to seek a trade. What are the odds he comes to the pats, and how would he fit in?

They wont spend the money for this guy

They'll spend money for the right guy. Not huge money, of course.

Keyshawn said today he would love to play with Brady but the patriots would want to sign him for 5 Dollars

I not sure that all these free agents are banging down the Krafty Empire(cheap F**K)

stick21 said:
Keyshawn said today he would love to play with Brady but the patriots would want to sign him for 5 Dollars

I not sure that all these free agents are banging down the Krafty Empire(cheap F**K)

I hope you aren't referring to the cheap f**k who brought three SB's to your enjoyment. Because if you were then I would have to say F*CK YOU, You ungratefull F*ck!!!! If not then I agree Keyshawn is a cheap F*ck!:cool:

The question then becomes what will the Bills accept in a trade???

Miguel said:
Not with the Patriots that is for sure.

Being in the same division, Pats would have to offer a round higher than other teams If you are NE, you would offer a #3; do you go as high as a #2?
Or do you trade a couple young players--Kazcur? Wilson?

I don't understand the "cheap" label at all. They put a value on a player and stick to it.....I've yet to see the Pats significantly under the cap, ever.

That said - Moulds would be NICE. Nate Burleson would be better. Anyone but Boerigter and our "new" number two Caldwell.....please....

mac said:
Being in the same division, Pats would have to offer a round higher than other teams If you are NE, you would offer a #3; do you go as high as a #2?
Or do you trade a couple young players--Kazcur? Wilson?

No offense, but glad you aren't the GM. No way to you give up young starters, guys who can play for you for 4-6 yrs, for a 30+ WR who maybe has 2 starter caliber years in him.

I'd maybe consider on of our high 3rds for Moulds, but not sure Bills would do that.

tombonneau said:
No offense, but glad you aren't the GM. No way to you give up young starters, guys who can play for you for 4-6 yrs, for a 30+ WR who maybe has 2 starter caliber years in him.

I'd maybe consider on of our high 3rds for Moulds, but not sure Bills would do that.

We agree for the most part. Within the division the Pats will have to overpay. I don't think the Pats would go as high as #2. Neither do you. If you don't go as high as a #2, you won't get Moulds. Teams don't like to help the Pats. I did not mean give up both players. I should have written either or. You would not trade Kaczur for Moulds? I was trying to think of someone who might fill a Bills need at a spot we have a surplus. Bills have a hole at safety, too. You wouldn't deal Wilson who seems to have regressed for Moulds, a game-breaker?

how many years left on his contract; how much money?

Miguel said:

mac said:
We agree for the most part. Within the division the Pats will have to overpay. I don't think the Pats would go as high as #2. Neither do you. If you don't go as high as a #2, you won't get Moulds. Teams don't like to help the Pats. I did not mean give up both players. I should have written either or. You would not trade Kaczur for Moulds? I was trying to think of someone who might fill a Bills need at a spot we have a surplus. Bills have a hole at safety, too. You wouldn't deal Wilson who seems to have regressed for Moulds, a game-breaker?

Yes, sorry, that was my mine contention: no way you give up two young guys. I would maybe consider giving up Kaczur, though not Wilson.

Of course, I'm not as scared off by Moulds age as most. WRs aren't RBs. Upper echelon WRs have proven time and again that they can be effective players into their mid-30s.

mgteich said:
how many years left on his contract; how much money?
Two years left. With at least $14 million in new money due him.

Ohh

Miguel said:
Two years left. With at least $14 million in new money due him.

Well then there's not a snowballs chance in hell that he lands here! Let's move on!

The $14M is irrelevant, he knows the Bills will cut him before paying that. Seeking a trade gives him a chance to pick out his team earlier.

stick21 said:

Stick21 said today he would love to be a Raider's fan, he is taking a case in remedial troll to qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back