Welcome to PatsFans.com

Moulds or Keyshawn?? Not sure I want either

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Sean Pa Patriot, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

1 thing is for certain, we are drafting at least 1 WR...Early.. But I was thinking do we really want a 33 yr old and a anotther 34 yr old reciever... We need a solid no 2 reciever, but are these the only left?? If I have to chose 1 I would take Keyshawn for 2 yrs.. but Im not sure its a wise move... Moulds not sure about him anymore...
  2. ClosingTime

ClosingTime Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Keyshawn whold be a very nice pickup IMO. Brady loves this possesion receivers. Moulds is not as good of a fit
  3. stcjones

stcjones Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 7 / -1

#12 Jersey

not sure on either

I don't know that either are a great fit here.........Meshawn can be a difficult a-hole......and Moulds.....not sure if he still has it
  4. GoWhalers

GoWhalers Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Moulds is probably more talented than Johnson. The numbers and consistency of what Moulds has done in the last few years is pretty impressive, especially considering the turnstile at the Bills QB position.

Not to mention that Moulds always does well against the Patriots, something that BB has mentioned quite often! Obviously a tough player to scheme against.

I admire Keyshawn's toughness and size, but Moulds is the bigger threat. Regardless, I'd love to have either of them.
  5. GoWhalers

GoWhalers Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Heh...Moulds took us for 125 yards on 9 receptions and a TD on Sunday Night last year...sounds like he's still got it to me!
  6. stcjones

stcjones Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 7 / -1

#12 Jersey

good point.....

But that was one game against our patchwork secondary.......overall for the season he had a career low I bet....but of course, J Losman was the QB there too..........I hope you are right...I just don't see the Pats....who are obviously concerned about age........paying alot of dough for a 33 year old WR........
  7. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +85 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

You have to remember that Moulds did not exactly have Joe Montana throwing him the ball last year either, so his numbers are going to be a little down. I think that if you put him on a winning team, and a chance to get to the BIG game, he would have a great season. I would however, wait Buffalo out, I don't think that they can keep him, so I would hold off and wait for his release, this way you don't have to give up and draft picks. the contract I would assume would be renegotiated either way.