PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mostly OT: You know who hates Tebow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFaninAZ

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Mercury Morris, and the rest of the old, bitter undefeated dolphins.

Mercury is stomping around pi**ed off. "When a team gets to 13-0, man, it's supposed to be our time on TV. Who is this Tebow punk anyway, cutting in to my time?"

This is the problem..people like you keep making threads about tebow and talking about him...most of us are sick of him

People wonder why it's all about tebow in the NFL....things like this contribute to it

This is the problem..people like you keep making threads about tebow and talking about him...most of us are sick of him

People wonder why it's all about tebow in the NFL....things like this contribute to it

Ummm, if you thought my thread was actually about Tebow, you sort of missed the point.

It about Mercury Morris and the Dolphins and the stupid ritual that we all lived through 4 years ago about dragging them out for their 15 mintues whenever a team gets close to a perfect season.

I'm really not worried about my little Mercury Morris joke on a message board "contributing" to Tebowmania.

On the plus side: Almost no new Jets threads ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back