PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mostly OT: Who was Charlie Weis's roommate at ND?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about Stanley Tucci and Ving Rhames living together makes me chuckle. I picture Rhames giving Tucci noogies while in a head lock and Tucci squealing in that high pitched voice.

Without looking I believe Montana is the answer.

Without looking I believe Montana is the answer.

With peeking, I believe Montana is the answer. And they both have 4 Super Bowl rings.

Last edited:
Something about Stanley Tucci and Ving Rhames living together makes me chuckle. I picture Rhames giving Tucci noogies while in a head lock and Tucci squealing in that high pitched voice.

How can you even picture that when I'm having trouble picturing Tucci with hair?

Also, can you imagine walking past this room with the names Stanley and Irving on the door?

Best one was David Lynch kicking out Peter Wolf (Geils) because he was "too weird".

Last edited:
It makes sense once you think about it, but for some reason I thought Montana would be younger - I still picture him in the '80's, I guess.

Best one was David Lynch kicking out Peter Wolf (Geils) because he was "too weird".

So, if the dwarf Lynch had in the bathroom who only talked backwards didn't equal Wolf's level of weird, I can only imagine how bad it was. I saw that pairing and even before I read that part, I imagined their apartment being something out of Dante's seventh circle of hell.

Regis Philbin is too old, so I'll guess Geoge Wendt (Norm from Cheers.) I thought I remembered hearing he went there.

EDIT: I would have guessed Montana first, but that was already taken. Besides, the visual of Norm and RAC at the campus pub is worth it.

Last edited:
It says in the story of the little girl that Charlie lived in a suite with another guy, and Montana used to vist the suite. This would make much more sense, as scholarship athletes almost always live together and not with "regular" students. Most schools have seperate dorms for the athletes. So I thought it was wierd that they were "roommates" which it appears they were not.

It says in the story of the little girl that Charlie lived in a suite with another guy, and Montana used to vist the suite. This would make much more sense, as scholarship athletes almost always live together and not with "regular" students. Most schools have seperate dorms for the athletes. So I thought it was wierd that they were "roommates" which it appears they were not.

It depends on the school. There are plenty of places where students and players mix at the div. 1 level.

At Notre Dame, athletes and regular students live together in dorms, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. I knew about Al Gore and Tommy Lee Jones, who by the way was All-Ivy as an offensive guard, when he was known as Tom Jones.

Without looking Montana. Age and relevance make it pretty clear. Plus, I'm pretty sure I've heard it before.

Robin Williams and Christopher Reeves were roommates and Tony Dungy and Flip Saunders were at Minn.

Little Debbie?????

Montana wasn't Charlie Weis roomate at Notre Dame. Weis said it himself in his book. Montana was not even living on the ND campus, being already married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes