PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most memorable game moment from '07 (so far)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 2 against the Chargers, specifically the Pats first drive and first half. :rocker: It was one gigantic middle finger to everyone that thought the Patriots' success was due to spying. I don't think you can have a better response to all the **** that rained down on the team during the week than that.

Last edited:
When they flashed BB's face on the Gillette big screen prior to the Chargers game and the crowd erupted. To me that moment symbolized this season of "us against the world." and set the tone for everything that followed.

I'd have to say the Welker "you suck" to the colts d-back to end the game.

This displayed the anger and it also let me sit back to know the Pats would have homefield as that game was worth two games against the Colts. It let me relax knowing the path to the Sb was going through Foxboro and there would be no pump up the volume or turn up the heat on the pats.

Week 2 against the Chargers, specifically the Pats first drive and first half. :rocker: It was one gigantic middle finger to everyone that thought the Patriots' success was due to spying. I don't think you can have a better response to all the **** that rained down on the team during the week than that.

Oh yeah, seeing Watson wide open, catching that TD was one of my proudest moments as a Pats fan.

I loved a ton of them, but I'll always remember Seau running so recklessly with his second pick. Taking off like a big doofus just waving it in the air..very comical.
Reminded me of "The Replacements", when Danny got the ball. "Did you get me the ball? I got you the ball! Did you get me the ball? I got you the ball. Go sit down now, Danny."

Had to be the Chargers game for me. I knew Pats were going to be good but when Pats handed Chargers their collective sorry ass on the platter, I knew we would be favorite to win SB. That whole week prior to that game, all I heard was how San Diego will beat old Pats, how they will get their revenge from playoffs and of course, stupid LT quotes. It was sweetest moment of this season when LT was on verge of tears.

Three moments stick out for me. The first is what to me was a moment out of The Matrix when Kevin Faulk dove, suspended in mid-air for about 45 minutes, and then stretched across the goalline for the go-ahead TD in Indy. The second was the frantic play near midfield where the ball somehow ended up in the air, and the next thing I knew I was jumping up and down and Rosey was running downfield. The last one was in Baltimore. I was cold, scared, and on the verge of messing my pants until I say Jabar break loose in the corner, and realized the ball was in the air already.

Just for good measure, I'll throw Asante's pick-six against Philly on there, too. Because pick sixes are sweet, and Asante is my boy.

Welker yelling "You F*cking Suck" after his last catch during the Indy Game :p

the final @ BAL; no doubt (imho)

every time Randy Moss does his 'split the defense' after scoring

1571535914_fb5d31b6b6_m.jpg

although i did enjoy AD's pick-6 early in the season...

ill have to agree...

the most memorable this season?

a perfect season on the line, and the pats needing a TD to take the lead, its forth down, the pats ran a qb sneak, and brady gets tackled behind the line...

and then the refs come whistling in :rocker:

The end of that game was the most memorable for me. THREE times on 4th down it appears we've lost, only to have some crazy fluke thing go our way, and Tom Brady ultimately save the day, AGAIN! I remember sitting on the edge of my seat, my stomach churning, thinking, they can't possibly pull a rabbit out of a hat again; yet they did it, even on the last Hail Mary play! What a game!! What a win!!!

Personally for me, it would be Vrabels game against the Steelers! That was just awesome!

I also loved Brady's Bomb to Moss in the first game vs the Jets! Moss in triple coverage, that was a thing of beauty!!

Moss out running three Jets defenders opening day.
Welker's "You F'N suck" vs the colts.
The stripsack to end Indy's day.
Brady to Moss to Brady to Gaffney.
Hobbs 108 yard kickoff return TD.
Willie Andrews kickoff return for TD.
The last drive vs Baltimore.

The Miami game hands down:

Moss in the endzone yawning, stetching and rubbing his eyes in boredom as he so casually gloves two footballs in the endzone while people topple around him like dominoes. The second catch put me over the edge.

Beating the Colts and that comeback win over the Ravens were the most memorable imo. The hype for the Colts game was incredible, and it lived up to its billing. The Ravens come from behind win was just simply amazing, the Pats converted some crucial 4th downs to keep the final drive alive. The Ravens calling timeout when it looked like they would have stuffed the sneak on 4th down was also huge.

Last edited:
Moss standing in the endzone with the ball and two Dolphins withering around on the ground at his feet.

there has never been, nor will there ever be again a season in which there were this many "memorable moments". there are so many that i probably forgot most of them.
here are two that have not happened yet: when we beat the giants. when we won the superbowl

pats vs. chargers, after the first touchdown. brady is all fired up and al michaels says something like, "cameras? we dont need any cameras!"

Beating the Colts and that comeback win over the Ravens were the most memorable imo. The hype for the Colts game was incredible, and it lived up to its billing. The Ravens come from behind win was just simply amazing, the Pats converted some crucial 4th downs to keep the final drive alive. The Ravens calling timeout when it looked like they would have stuffed the sneak on 4th down was also huge.

i thought the hype for the Colts game did not live up to it's billing. The Pats could never get on track because of officiating and I have to think QB headest communication never let the offense live to it's potential. Thank goodness the Pats were able to come abck or we all would ahve felt greatly cheated.

There should have been a ton more scoring in that game by the Pats. Shouldn't have been a close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back