PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most likely MVP of the NE VS. CINN Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Guess the MVP of the New England,Cincinnati game - For those of you who can only spell MVP and don't know what it means:) -It means the Most Valuable Player for this game and who made the difference-I think its an interesting topic and to look into the crystal ball and forecast ahead as to who we think will be the difference maker. Personally I gotta go with Special Team Units....I think the Bengals Kicker (forgot his name) makes the difference in this game ...I see him connecting on about 4 or maybe 5 field goals and a game winning one near the end of the game TDs won't come as easy as you think they will in this one - My prediction is Bengals 26 Patriots 24 I hope I am wrong but we all knew sooner or later we were gonna lose 2 in a row-but this will be much of a nailbiter contrary to what people think..I'm expecting that from our boys

Last edited:
TJ Whosyourmomma-(I don't really know, I just like saying his name.)

zippo59 said:
TJ Whosyourmomma-(I don't really know, I just like saying his name.)
Championship!! (sorry but it just has to be said after that!)

If Corey Dillon's not the MVP of this game, then we're in trouble

Mr. Tom Brady.

I got TJ and Dillon on my fantasy:D

But I would give up all my fantasy points for a Pats win. Warren for MVP.

Corey "The Hammer" Dillon. No if and or buts about it.

Rudi Johnson.

Brady is going to change his body language and then become the MVP of this game.

Watson - they're missing a starting LB and starting safety. They should be playing up on the line to stop the Pats run. Watson's speed should come into play. Hopefully this opens up the middle of the field alot more.

I've got to go with the obvious. Tom Brady. Cincy's offense is better than our defense and it will be up to Brady to keep up. We have no WR's or TE's ready to take over a game. I love Watson and Chad but they aren't at MVP levels yet. That being said, Watson will have his chance for a huge game.

Last edited:
Our defensive front 3 (or 4)--they will make Palmer get rid of the ball earlier than he wants to for most of the day--limiting big plays.

PaulNEPats said:
If Corey Dillon's not the MVP of this game, then we're in trouble

Right - the Bengals receivers are tall and talented... 5-10 CBs do ok against average sized WRs but asking them to cover guys 6-3 and 6-4 is expecting a bit much

The key is keep the ball out of the Bengals hands - the more time our offense has the ball the less time their offens has the ball.

Carson Palmer. If we gave good to great passer ratings to Losman, Pennington, and Plummer, then I shudder to think what Palmer will do.

Last edited:
Vrabes! He'll be coming on the weak side all day long!!

Depending on the outcome, I'd think the MVP of the game will be either Tom Brady or Chad Johnson. Both are all world talents, and neither has had a great game yet this season. I just don't think guys like that can be kept away from huge performances for too many weeks. At least one of them is going to break through on Sunday.

Kevin Faulk, he'll get big yards off of screens and brady will look to faulk in the screen game to combat the bengals blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down