PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most impressive play from last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
The Double Pop was close, but for me, the first touchdown to Watson encapsulated why Brady is so great.

I've never seen a QB so calm in the pocket that he actually communicates to his receivers with hand signals during the play. That was some backyard ball right there, as Brady signalled to Watson to come back to him or turn the other way.

Does he think he's playing ball on the street with a few friends or something?

These are the NFL playoffs. You don't stand there and direct your receiver to a spot.

ABSURD.

Yeah, that hand gesture was sweet - about as sweet as Brady having his back to the LoS for 1/2 on the Double Pop. Just an ubelievable game offensively in so many ways - Faulk's one handed catch was up there too.

The Double Pop was close, but for me, the first touchdown to Watson encapsulated why Brady is so great.

I've never seen a QB so calm in the pocket that he actually communicates to his receivers with hand signals during the play. That was some backyard ball right there, as Brady signalled to Watson to come back to him or turn the other way.

Does he think he's playing ball on the street with a few friends or something?

These are the NFL playoffs. You don't stand there and direct your receiver to a spot.

ABSURD.

I missed that! Damn. That is sick. This is getting weirder and weirder. This is like NFL Schooling Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes