Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Who do you hate most in the NFL?

my vote: Mawae

Joey Porter's pretty high on my list.

Anyone on the Chargers. Probably Rivers or that guy who cheats

Mawae: classless, dirty, and a big mouth

Merriman: i hate the steroid pumped punk.

Ray Lewis

Last edited:
And I will always despise Isaac Bruce for this exchange with Rick Reilly (after both he and Derrick Thomas had been in car wrecks):

"Do you ever think about Thomas and say, 'That could be me'?" I ask Bruce.

"Oh, no, not at all," Bruce says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because as I was flipping, I threw my hands off the wheel and called Jesus' name."

"Does that mean God doesn't love Derrick Thomas?" I ask.

"Oh, no," Bruce says. "I don't know what Derrick said as his car was flipping."

"What about Payne Stewart? He was a Christian man. Does that mean God didn't love Payne Stewart?"

"I have no idea what Payne Stewart said in that plane that day."

"Well, are you saying if Payne Stewart had invoked the name of ************, he'd be alive today?"

"Oh, definitely."

"What about the Columbine High student who was asked by one of the killers if she believed in God? She said yes, and he blew her away. How can that be?"

"You don't know what she said, do you?"

"There were witnesses."

"But you weren't there, right?"

I dont hate Peyton Manning, I just hate all the ball washing that comes with him.. He has my respect, just too much ball washing that comes with him..

My top 5 hated players go as

1 Ray Lewis

2 Terrell Owens

3 Shawn Merriman

4 Cliton Portis

5 John Lynch

Champ Bailey, hands down the player i hate most. Even before he int'd Brady, you know the one...........right?

Past and Present:

Mawae
Owens
Freddie Mitchel
Steve Mcnair (dont hate him as a person, but I can not stand the respect and praise this guy gets, in my opinion probably the most over hyped qb ever next to vick)
Moss
Tony Saragusa (******* fat peice of ****)
Eli
Ray Lewis
Jermey Stevens

Last edited:
eli manning

Shannon Sharpe because of his call the national guard tirade and because I still have to listen to his stupid comments on Sundays.

I know he can play, but I'm telling you, Reggie Bush is shaping up to be a major problem child a la T.O.

All that chest-thumping, look-at-me stuff he's doing...it doesn't bode well. There is no humility in that guy. I'm going to go on the record and predict some locker room dissent next season from him having to share carries with McAllister.

Right now: Manning, Manning, Romo, TO, Roy Williams (S), Vick, Roethlisberger, Favre

Used to hate: Aikman, E.Smith, Irvin, basically any of the 90's Cowboys, Marino, Elway

If we are going to go on past players

jack tatum

shannon sharpe

bill romanowski

mike irvin - who will always annoy me till he gets fired from espn along with sean sailsberry...

1. Peyton Manning
2. Peyton Manning
3. Peyton Manning
4. Peyton Manning
5. Peyton Manning
6. Peyton Manning
7. Peyton Manning
8. Peyton Manning
9. Peyton Manning
10. Peyton Manning
11. I think you guys got the point.

The obvious, it has to be Manning, if for nothing more than his whiney assed looks when something doesnt go right, and it is a look of blame for anyone but him.

The others that have been mentioned, thus far, are probably on the "unliked" list, but I would have to say that, overall, Manning is the most hated.

Not for his ability, which I think is great, but for all of the other things that he does....... in an arrogant, and whiney assed way.

This is "bingo" for me as well.

Cannot stand Opie...

Part whiner... part freak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back