Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Most disappointing play in retrospect?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the bomb on 3rd and 20 at the end of the game, I have to say, Moss should have had that one. If it hits your hands, it should be caught.

After watching the bomb on 3rd and 20 at the end of the game, I have to say, Moss should have had that one. If it hits your hands, it should be caught.

I didn't have the stomach to watch any of the game on TV, but in person, when both those balls were in the air, I thought Moss was going to catch them. He definitely had a step.

As much as you can second guess that they should have dinked and dunked down the middle of the field with 3 TOs, both those passes appeared to be remarkably close to being caught.

I didn't have the stomach to watch any of the game on TV, but in person, when both those balls were in the air, I thought Moss was going to catch them. He definitely had a step.

As much as you can second guess that they should have dinked and dunked down the middle of the field with 3 TOs, both those passes appeared to be remarkably close to being caught.

Every time I look at that play I am amazed and crushed at how close we were to probably the greatest play in SB history. It was right there, 75 yards in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes