PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most depressing time of the year, then again most depressing 6 months of the yr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
With the exception of draft and FA, Sundays are not the same... Unless you like going to a mall and shoppin with the ol lady.... :snob:

Re: Most depressing time of the year, then again most depressing 6 months of the yr..

With the exception of draft and FA, Sundays are not the same... Unless you like going to a mall and shoppin with the ol lady.... :snob:

Laurel Mall doesn't pump you up

Re: Most depressing time of the year, then again most depressing 6 months of the yr..

No kidding. Even the NFL Network is crummy today. "Football Follies" from the '70s? Sheesh.

Nothing like a good Sunday afternoon trip to Costco to pass the time.

plant some flowers or plant a garden

NASCAR is pretty interesting if you give it a chance. And its during the same block of time.

Its too cold for motorcycles and Hiking too. i cannot wait 1 more month then meeting buddies and riding in motorcycle in NE gets to be fun.2 months before the moutains get to hiking shape.

Now i spend alot time with my daughter and got to say its alot of fun no complaints....last week was very bad today i am already doing better.

NASCAR is pretty interesting if you give it a chance. And its during the same block of time.

Rather watch paint dry, more exciting for me... Not a fan of that.. Hockey is on,but cant get into it..

Find a hobby. You could start collecting stamps or building models or something.

This would be greatest 6 months had we finished the deal.

6 months of basking in the glory, buying all the 19-0 merch and making a huge display case for it all.

Music. Learn to play an instrument.

I went shopping today and almost froze. That was it really.

Yup ... March Madness is good and the major golf tourneys are okay but the NFL is the peak for me. it especially sucks in June when everything goes to a crawl.

Baseball Tw00t Go Yanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back