PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most crucial play of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
The first INT off woodhead's tip. We were about to either take a 17 or 21 point lead, instead they get a flukey int and march down the field for 3.

The first INT off woodhead's tip. We were about to either take a 17 or 21 point lead, instead they get a flukey int and march down the field for 3.
i said that the second it happened to my significant other.

You could say it for a # of plays. We had many chances to put this game away or make a comeback very very unlikely but we got careless. Lessons learned

Could say the same thing about the pick Brady threw trying to force it into Gronk vs double coverage. If I recall correctly, that was either 1st and 10 or 2nd and short in the RZ and up by 14. A TD there coupled there with a more sustained drive would have put more pressure on the Bills to score with less time remaining. That was the play that irked me the most.

I would say the INT intended for Gronk was pretty crucial too. Early 4th quarter, could have been up by 10 or 14 pts. Instead, well you know what happened afterwards.

Three big plays:

1. INT to Woodhead - Drive should've been points, rather than giving the Bills points
2. INT to Gronkowski - Drive should've been points
3. Brown's PI - Should've been a pick, instead was a TD

I also think not being able to convert a touchdown from one yard out was game killing.....green-Ellis was poor....

100 percent agree.. if that doesnt happen at end of first half we aren't arguing about a lot ... its time to prepare for the raiders tomorrow ... move on

10-point swing right there. Play of the game IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down