PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most Boring Patriots team in years

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrTibbs said:
ThanksPatsox. That is what I was trying to say. I miss the precision of the passing game the complex pass coverages for picks. That sort of stuff. It's great to be 4-1 no doubt, I just miss how the passing game would carve teams up.

I agree. We're 4-1 yet we're playing the same boring, efficient style we always have. Those SuperBowls just don't have the same kick anymore.

Of course I'll jump back on the bandwagon come playoffs, but for now I'm going where the exciting playmakers are.

_38716657_aliens_get300.jpg

nfl1aa7_lower.jpg

fans.jpg

GameKSombreroOaklandRaidersFans.jpg

Last edited:
RayClay said:
I can't begin to tell you how much that image disturbs me. Almost as much as it amazes me.. look, the marker is in her hand, how the hell did she write upside down like that?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I can't begin to tell you how much that image disturbs me. Almost as much as it amazes me.. look, the marker is in her hand, how the hell did she write upside down like that?

Couldn;t that give her baby ink poisoning?

T-ShirtDynasty said:

You're assuming there was more than one literate person involved in the "situation".

Brownfan80 said:
2001 Troy Brown > than any single WR on our roster in 2006 to this point. The group as a whole, however? I feel that the group potential of the 2006 WRs is much higher than what the group potential of 2001 turned out to be (ahh the gift of hindsight).

That was exactly my thinking behind saying that 2001s receivers were better. I'll go farther to say that Troy Brown alone was better than this year's corp combined. Let other people worry about potential, Troy Brown deals in results.

zippo59 said:
No.

But he or she could end up rooting for a crappy team.

zippo59 said:

I don't know, but I sure wouldn't do that with a marker. There IS a such thing as body paint you can get for that sort of thing.

How the heck did she manage to wash all that off?

Bella*chick said:
I don't know, but I sure wouldn't do that with a marker. There IS a such thing as body paint you can get for that sort of thing.

How the heck did she manage to wash all that off?

Come on, don't be so coy. You know that you have been doing the same thing before every Patriots game for the past couple of months.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back