PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Most active Celtics board?

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
AKA the equivalent to this board for the Pats. Would like to bookmark it, thanks.

RealGM.com is pretty active as far as C's boards go; but nowhere near as active as this board.

Last edited:
www.celticsblog.com

You'll see me on there as, well, Real World. That's a pretty busy board and it's well run. Lots and lots of members, which should double this year since they project to be so good, whereas when I joined, they were really, really bad.

www.celticsblog.com

You'll see me on there as, well, Real World. That's a pretty busy board and it's well run. Lots and lots of members, which should double this year since they project to be so good, whereas when I joined, they were really, really bad.

I go to that site and lurk, I'll probably start posting there when the season begins. I used to post on the boston.com Celtics board, but it's poorly run and has a few nutcase posters. I haven't been there since around the draft.

Finding a good C's board is tough. There's another site I've lurked, celtic-nation.com has a pretty decent board.

C's blog is good - finicky moderators though. OTOH RealGM is also pretty active but seems to draw a younger crowd.

Personally, I'd rather post Sox or C's stuff here than at other boards. This is definitely the best run board I've ever been on, and the posters are on another level. Unfortunately, the C's board is very, very low traffic on this site, Sox board gets some more views at least.

I go to that site and lurk, I'll probably start posting there when the season begins. I used to post on the boston.com Celtics board, but it's poorly run and has a few nutcase posters. I haven't been there since around the draft.

Finding a good C's board is tough. There's another site I've lurked, celtic-nation.com has a pretty decent board.

I liked CelticsBlog until, because of high traffic on the Garnett trade day, their webmaster told everyone to "not click as quickly around their site...in short, slow down."

I liked CelticsBlog until, because of high traffic on the Garnett trade day, their webmaster told everyone to "not click as quickly around their site...in short, slow down."

That's acutally happened a few times over there. It's a decent site though.

Thanks folks, all seem to be cool.

Yea, I lurk at Celtics blog and I think its a great site.

Yea, I lurk at Celtics blog and I think its a great site.

I go to CelticsBlog just for the news...they are great for that...better than the globe and Herald even. Like this site ... I no longer have the time to post :mad: as I used to so I have never registered to post.

I think it's great when any site can give such insightfull information without the need to post. In that regard I think CelticsBlog is even better than this site. Of course posting always makes it that much more fun for sure.

realgm has the best community, i have never liked the celticsblog people as they were the nasty evolution of the pubaguila crap.

oh the old days of the espn celtics boards :)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back