PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss with JUST 1 PASS. How cool is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Sox_Fan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Moss with JUST 1 PASS. How cool is that. It almost is like preplanned. What a way to send message to the other teams. It was just business as usual. Do you think we will continue with this strategy?

Moss with JUST 1 PASS. How cool is that. It almost is like preplanned. What a way to send message to the other teams. It was just business as usual. Do you think we will continue with this strategy?

I don't think it was our decision so much as Jacksonville's. :)

Where are the "Brady is locked in on Moss" criers?

Where are the "Brady is locked in on Moss" criers?

I think that was the message. Records done. Time to take care of business now. Lets spread.

He is absolutely a stunning player...but.... Moss no Moss ......GO PATS

I thought that was great.

You want to focus all your attention on Moss? Well you're still going to have to contend with Welker, and Stallworth, and Watson, and Faulk, and Gaffney...

Agree.
The game plan had a bit of 2001 flare to it -- screens, short passes, running;
except that this year we have alot more horsepower than the 01 team

Thanks to Maroney and Faulk. Worked out very well today

They have to take Moss away or they will get killed. That being said, Brady is back to his old self. Hitting the open man. I am sure Randy will get his share as we get deeper.

I thought Jacksonville played way better than I thought they would.

I thought that was great.

You want to focus all your attention on Moss? Well you're still going to have to contend with Welker, and Stallworth, and Watson, and Faulk, and Gaffney...

Oh yeah, and this guy...

capt.b7363804a01b4ef790008f918906c7b3.jaguars_patriots_football_fbo117.jpg

Moss with 14 yards, Maroney with 122.
Unbelievable.

Brady 26 for 28.
Phenomenal.

The most entertaining football team ever.

There's a reason why Brady was 26-28. It was because the Jags were willing to give up the mid range to keep Moss contained, and Brady killed them on it.

Tom will take whatever the D concedes. Brilliant distribution tonight. And when he gets the protection that his line gave him tonight, it's lights out.

Hahha!!!
Did you guys see the outfit Moss had on for his post-game?!?!?

Stupid quote of the night thus far: "I don't think we can stand here next week talking about one catch for Randy Moss, and be talking about a Patriots' win..." from the normally decent Don Banks... say what??? I think 26/28 is fairly decent from number 12, but maybe that's just me...

What you won't see in the score sheet are those key blocks that helped spring Maroney for big gains. Moss did a fine job tonight.

What you won't see in the score sheet are those key blocks that helped spring Maroney for big gains. Moss did a fine job tonight.
I was about to say the same thing--Moss, as comical as his blocking might be at times :), did an impressive job buying Maroney extra room to run; I'd guess 20+ yards, easily.

Even without Moss, Brady was white hot. Granted Moss being double and triple covered helps other guys get open. But it was AWESOME to see everyone getting involved in the passing game. Brady found the open person every single time. So much for locking on to Moss. LOL.

Moss palyed a great game. A lot of effort on the blocking helping the running game.

I do agree. Moss getting doule teamed helps us a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots