PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss WILL stay in NE next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Or at least I certainly hope so.....

Randy Moss took some time to discuss his future with the Patriots. He admitted that the only reason he talked was because he didn't want to receive a fine from the league.

"As a New England Patriot, I would love to finish my career just for the fact of they have everything that you want in a football organization. They handle things from the top all the way to the bottom, and they do a good job of that. With coach Belichick and his coaching staff, we have a lot of fun. The fun that we have is not on the field, it's outside the locker room. For me to be able to say that I would love to become a New England Patriot and finish my career here, that is something that I can really believe in."

Was just going to bring this up. I bet a deal has already been hammered out

Wants to stay and WILL stay are two different things... Do we have they have the money to afford him?

Wants to stay and WILL stay are two different things... Do we have they have the money to afford him?

They'll just charge more to park in the lots. :D

guess I missed it on page 1 threads. thought it hadnt been posted yet.

I'd give him 4 years 32 million in a heartbeat. He showed he's about winning and a good team player, and he may be the best WR in NFL history. Keeping him with Brady and Welker for the next few years would ensure theat Brady has a great receiving corps to work with, and this years performance shows that would be a deadly situation for the rest of the league. They shouldn't skimp on Brady's weapons they should make sure the best QB has the best tools to work with, and Moss is well worth that kind of money to this franchise.

Re-Sign Gaffney and Moss and let Stallworth go unless he wants to re-do and take much less. Right now i'd keep Washington and hope he could work his way into the rotation next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes