PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss was dogging it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClevTrev

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
"And if he really tried in this game, he would have had 18 receptions for 360 yards and 4 TDs." - Mikey Felger (Made up quote of Felger's next article based on knowledge of his past history.)

Yes, he's had another one of his great pre-season prediction records. "What a dog this new WR! Just going half speed and missing all pre-season games. How's he going to get into sync with Brady. He should have signed with Green Bay . . . . ." Good one, Mikey, you really nailed it!

Yes, this post is full of vitriole, but I can't help it as this guy actually gets paid for this crap!

"And if he really tried in this game, he would have had 18 receptions for 360 yards and 4 TDs." - Mikey Felger (Made up quote of Felger's next article based on knowledge of his past history.)

Yes, he's had another one of his great pre-season prediction records. "What a dog this new WR! Just going half speed and missing all pre-season games. How's he going to get into sync with Brady. He should have signed with Green Bay . . . . ." Good one, Mikey, you really nailed it!

Yes, this post is full of vitriole, but I can't help it as this guy actually gets paid for this crap!
And you give him some more publicity by posting the garbage here.

I used to really like Felger.

I used to a LONG time ago...but that was before he mad a jerk of himself...

"Even if Moss is brought along slowly, it’s hard to imagine he will be the fulcrum on which games are won or lost. The Pats have more depth at receiver between Wes Welker, Donte’ Stallworth and Kelley Washington, as well as a breakout running back in the making in Laurence Maroney [stats]. They still have Tom Brady [stats]. Moss will be a lightning rod and a fun guy to talk about (i.e., criticize), but he shouldn’t be The Difference. If he is, then the Pats are in trouble."

Felger in Friday's Herald
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1029922

Well, I guess we're in trouble, because I'd have to say that Moss made a difference today. And hopefully next Sunday, also.

Moss is old, injury prone, takes too many plays off, has slowed with age and is a cancer in the lockerroom. He's a punk! Trade the bum for a seventh and if not, just cut the guy.:rolleyes:

[wondering what happened to such threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey