PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss to Packer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb07

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
From profootball talk. Packers do not want Aaron Rodgers anymore? weird. Who's their quarterback.

MOSS-TO-PACKERS TALK HEATING UP

A source with knowledge of the situation tells us that the Oakland Raiders and the Green Bay Packers are continuing to work toward a trade that would send Randy Moss to the place at which he pretended to moon the home fans two years ago.

As we reported a few days ago, the Raiders wanted a first-round pick. The Packers offered quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The talks were on hold while the Raiders courted Jeff Garcia. Now, the talk has resumed, and we're told that it will likely be either Rodgers or a second-round pick that goes to Oakland for Moss.

Stay tuned. Other teams still possibly in the mix are the Jags and the suddenly Redskinesque Patriots.

If the Packers do not want Aaron Rodgers anymore, who is going to replace Brett Favre in one year? Might they make a run at Matt Schaub? Or are they looking at drafting a QB early in this years draft. Maybe Drew Stanton from Michigan St.

If the Packers do not want Aaron Rodgers anymore, who is going to replace Brett Favre in one year? Might they make a run at Matt Schaub? Or are they looking at drafting a QB early in this years draft. Maybe Drew Stanton from Michigan St.

Or maybe they are mortgagin their entire future to get Favre one last shot at another ring.

rodgers is a bum i dont think he will amount to much in the nfl kinda smart move by GB to unload him as part of this deal

rodgers is a bum i dont think he will amount to much in the nfl kinda smart move by GB to unload him as part of this deal

Thye kidn possibly know what he's made of, he hsan't even started a game.

As long as he doesn't become a Patriot I don't care where he goes.

I think it would be incredibly interesting to see Moss go to the Packers.

Brett Favre is not the quaretback he used to be, but he still has that gun slinger attitude. Often times that has got him into trouble. However, think about when Favre had Javon Walker, and those long bombs were being completed.

IT would be an interesting duo. Moss would obviously help out Favre, and it would be nice to see Randy Moss try again.

Randy Moss can't get in too much trouble in Green Bay right(mooning incident not withstanding)?

As long as he doesn't become a Patriot I don't care where he goes.

No kidding. It's a shame too because he does have deep WR talent and can catch some passes - but how many passes or INTs do you deduct because he takes plays off, hurting his fellow WRs?

It's the football equivilent of another team knowing what pitch a pitcher is throwing.

How many Red Sox fans would want a Pitcher on their team who tells the batter what pitch he's going to throw? Why would we want a football player who does the same thing?

Who cares about the Packers,but interesting that they are willing to unload Rodgers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes