PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss to Jaguars???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortLauderdaleBroncosFan

On the Roster
Reaction score
I turned on Fox Sports satellite radio and they had Moss on and he said they are currently in trade negotiations. Many sources say the Raiders are in deep negotations with the Jaguars [thanks to Mike Tice?] and are in light negotiations with the Patriots. The deadline is tomorrow at 4pm. Based on what I've read, don't be surprised to see Moss lining up in a Jaguars uniform soon.

C'mon Bill, get it done. With a restructuring, he could help us win for the next 5 years.

Jaguars..they already have 15 6"3 + tall WRs. they dont need Randy. we can use him. Brady to Moss for 60 yards once a week @ least..damn thats fun...a WR who can keep Bailey running and worrying..please

We need Receivers and moss can be a good trade.But he will not play in our team,I think.

Last edited:
F0nSY said:
We need Receivers and moss can be a good trade.But he will not play in our team,I think.

Yea who wants to play for a team where you actually have to show up for every play? Man it must just be horrible for Moss to go from a team that cant win to a team that always has a chance to go to the superbowl. Have fun in Jax Moss, wonder if you'll start caring about football there.

Remix 6 said:
Jaguars..they already have 15 6"3 + tall WRs. they dont need Randy. we can use him. Brady to Moss for 60 yards once a week @ least..damn thats fun...a WR who can keep Bailey running and worrying..please

This makes sense if JAGs really think PATs are about to grab him and if they
think they have a real good shot at the Big Dance. Play keep away.
If they can aford it ... get Moss and keep him out of PATs hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back