PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss Stars on Stars Video: Must Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ending of the video has an erie feeling, dont know why. Like the x-files haha.

I'm sure Moss had a pretty good idea he had a very good shot of being a Patriot 72 hours after that taping. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Moss used that interview to hope that his comment would filter back to the Patriots to help them pull the trigger.

I really don't think it was some kind of X-File coincidence. I think it was Moss knowing that the Pats were one of two teams he could be on within a week and his hoping he ended up here. It is doubtful the Pats showed their first interest in Moss after that interview was taped.

Good find man!

It's clear that this is where Moss wanted to be.

For a Madden fan, and a fan of football, just the thought of this year's offense makes me weep with joy.

I'm sure Moss had a pretty good idea he had a very good shot of being a Patriot 72 hours after that taping. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Moss used that interview to hope that his comment would filter back to the Patriots to help them pull the trigger.

I really don't think it was some kind of X-File coincidence. I think it was Moss knowing that the Pats were one of two teams he could be on within a week and his hoping he ended up here. It is doubtful the Pats showed their first interest in Moss after that interview was taped.

Belichick had said in interviews for years he'd love to have Randy Moss on the team, but my understanding is that the whole Moss deal very much came together the Saturday night of the draft. Why else would they make a dramatic 2:30 am call to Moss to hustle him to NE for a physical?

Okay, everybody knew BB said he loved Randy Moss. There were rumors for months. But the feel was "ain't gonna happen... the Pats are going to pay $10M for one year?!?!??!? Hah!" Well, in comes Randy, ready to play a "show me" year, where he gets $3M, less than $2M guaranteed. That makes my guess that Moss/his agent had discussed "if" terms with the Pats, but that the Oakland organization was far from doing the deal w/the Pats until Kraft and Davis spoke that Saturday night.

Anyway, that's all guess work too. But one additional thrill to the whole saga was watching Brett Favre go "WAHHHHHH!" when he didn't get his new toy. No Brett, that was T.O. that said he wanted to play with you. Ya big packer.

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back