PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss should not be on this team next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so friggin STUPID. Those numbers do NOT show that Moss is UNWILLING to go over the middle. All they show is where he had catches. They don't take into consideration the PLAY-CALLING. Considering that Moss ran probably 600-700 routes all year, showing only the receptions and claiming that Moss doesn't go over the middle is pure stupidity on your part.

Moss was the intended receiver for 159 passes. Only 10 of those were thrown over the middle. 5 of which he caught for 121 yards. That is play-calling.

It must be nice to be on the other side of the computer screen and call people derogitory names tough guy.

If you feel like calling me another name why don't we meet up somewhere and see if you would like to call me that to my face tough guy or go crawl back into your basement and STFU!!!!

How are the hfboards going? LOL.

YOU Better be careful who you think you are typing too.

This post keeps moving to the top. I keep waiting for it to fall off and it keeps getting new life. Since it's at the top, can we just not respond and let this die. It's obvious how stupid the argument is and simply has no merit. If the mods don't close it, just don't respond. Thank you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing