PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss Restraining Order Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to post that. This line really gets me: Because the injuries sustained were not the result of any malicious intent by Mr. Moss, a claim for her damages will be submitted to his insurance company."

If this doesn't prove this b!tch was trying to extort him, I'll sh!t in my hat.
That line got me too, for the reason it got you plus this:

"There has finally been acknowledgment that the injuries were not intentionally inflicted," Sharpstein said.

An attorney for Washington said "no such acknowledgment exists."

Washington had been acting "solely on the advice of her former attorney" when she filed temporary restraining orders, Darrell Thompson said in a statement.

"She has decided that such restraining order is unnecessary," Thompson said. "Because the injuries sustained were not the result of any malicious intent by Mr. Moss, a claim for her damages will be submitted to his insurance company."
Isn't that just typical slimeball lawyer doublespeak? First he makes a point of denying that his client acknowledges were not intentional, then in his next breath he admits they were not. What a piece of work. :mad:

Re: Mos court case update, she asks for it to be tossed (link)

Because gold diggers just give up, like in the Kobe Bryant case. :rolleyes:

They do when they have no money (she was evicted from her apartment, which if you've been following the case you would know that) and have to pay attorneys. Do you think they work for free?:rolleyes:

Why are you so anxious to imply Randy did something wrong here. Seems to be where you're going with your payment meme.

ESPN has nothing on this, either. Shocking.

Why are you torturing yourself watching this poor excuse for a sports network????

Why are you torturing yourself watching this poor excuse for a sports network????

I don't watch the channel, I only look at the "news" items on the website.

It was postponed by Moss' request. There's nothing funny about it.

He requested the hearing for the restraining order be postponed.

She's NOW decided that she doesn't want one.

The point is she makes a federal case out of it at a time when Randy didn't need it and a few weeks later it's "oh, forget it."

Yes, there is something funny about it.

:enranged:

How much would the Pats be fined if, before the SB, they refused to talk to any media, except BB doing press conferences? That is, they closed off their locker room, refused to talk to any press, and even agreed to not watch or read anything in the media before the SB?

Total information lockdown. They could watch DVDs of THe OFfice and Sopranos or something.

I know this sounds extreme, but could it have helped?

How much would the Pats be fined if, before the SB, they refused to talk to any media, except BB doing press conferences? That is, they closed off their locker room, refused to talk to any press, and even agreed to not watch or read anything in the media before the SB?

Total information lockdown. They could watch DVDs of THe OFfice and Sopranos or something.

I know this sounds extreme, but could it have helped?

It may have helped...maybe they could have thought about how just showing up wasn't good enough.

Every time I see Eli or Strahan holding that trophy I get a sick feeling in my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes