PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss Restraining Order Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how all this happens after the Super Bowl is over.

Exactly. The whole thing stunk from the beginning...but it served its purpose in being a distraction.

The Patriots are two-for-two in the leagal department this week: word out of Miami is that the restraining order against Randy Moss has been dropped.

More...

Exactly. The whole thing stunk from the beginning...but it served its purpose in being a distraction.

Which is why this doesn't shock me at all. This case has long outlived its usefulness as a distraction.

With appologies to Denny Green, the lawsuit was what I thought it was. Good thing she let Randy off the hook. :D

Re: Mos court case update, she asks for it to be tossed (link)

"Mos court case update"

Mos Def?

So much for Florio's contention that there was "more, a lot more" to this case.

What a piece of **** that guy is.

With appologies to Denny Green, the lawsuit was what I thought it was. Good thing she let Randy off the hook. :D

She didn't let Randy off the hook, this makes it seem like he is getting off easy.

It's being submitted to his his insurance company and Ms. Washington agreed to cooperate by presenting her records to the company so that she is fairly compensated for her injuries. There is no settlement and why Moss's Atty stated "....this has finally been put in its proper perspective.” These claims are the easiest to settle once the cost of medical treatment has been calculated, which in this case it has and why Ms. Washington will present her records. There can be no other claim but that of her injuries. There is nothing else here, no $ settlement, case closed.

fu**in media

ahhh, we all are not happy with espn right now but look at where this link takes you.

Yeah, I am an idiot.

So what, did the Giants have her sitting a couple rows up from the end-zone? That explains a couple of things...

yeah, "more, a lot more." Six figures more. Six figures she didn't get. Any mention of Moss' extortion case against her attorney?

PFnV

Re: Female Accuser Asks Moss Case to be Dropped

I thought he'd pay her just to go away... I'm glad I'm wrong!

Re: Female Accuser Asks Moss Case to be Dropped

I thought he'd pay her just to go away... I'm glad I'm wrong!

How do you know he didn't?

So what, did the Giants have her sitting a couple rows up from the end-zone? That explains a couple of things...

yeah, "more, a lot more." Six figures more. Six figures she didn't get. Any mention of Moss' extortion case against her attorney?

PFnV

How are you so sure, Moss didn't settle out of court. I wouldn't doubt that, just to get her off his back. Remember, he just got a nice payday last week.

Last edited:

How are you so sure, Moss didn't settle out of court. I wouldn't doubt that, just to get her off his back. Remember, he just got a nice payday last week.

Florio is already spinning that yarn. If he did settle, it was likely to pay for any medical costs associated with her supposed "injury".

It's also possible that she was exposed as a gold digger and gave up.

Predictably, Florio doesn't explore that very real possibility. AT ALL.

Florio is already spinning that yarn. If he did settle, it was likely to pay for any medical costs associated with her supposed "injury".

It's also possible that she was exposed as a gold digger and gave up.

Predictably, Florio doesn't explore that very real possibility. AT ALL.

Because gold diggers just give up, like in the Kobe Bryant case. :rolleyes:

man this crap pisses me off. Strategically timed allegations blown out of context by the maggots that are the media.

Is is any wonder Bill would rather give them the sweat off his bag that any attention whatsoever. There are some good ones out there but most are on a serious agenda. You would have to be borderline ******ed not to see this.

Re: the post, is anyone really surprised.....I mean really....

She didn't let Randy off the hook, this makes it seem like he is getting off easy.

It's being submitted to his his insurance company and Ms. Washington agreed to cooperate by presenting her records to the company so that she is fairly compensated for her injuries. There is no settlement and why Moss's Atty stated "....this has finally been put in its proper perspective.” These claims are the easiest to settle once the cost of medical treatment has been calculated, which in this case it has and why Ms. Washington will present her records. There can be no other claim but that of her injuries. There is nothing else here, no $ settlement, case closed.

There you have it, Moss totally vindicated. Read Washington's Atty response:
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/03/washingtons_law.html#comments

There you have it, Moss totally vindicated. Read Washington's Atty response:
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/03/washingtons_law.html#comments

I was just going to post that. This line really gets me: Because the injuries sustained were not the result of any malicious intent by Mr. Moss, a claim for her damages will be submitted to his insurance company."

If this doesn't prove this b!tch was trying to extort him, I'll sh!t in my hat.

that sound of escaping gas you hear is the bloated colon of Rat nation, as their hopes of another Patriot demise is SMASHED on the jagged rocks of their own 0-40 year exercise in futility.

Good news.! Moss can focus on breaking his current record in 08.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back