PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss postgame comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
not sure if it has been posted before

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/andrew_perloff/09/14/5things.pats.jets/index.html

"All you haters keep hatin', we're comin," Moss said after the game
doesnt look an unhappy quote to me..:)

Edit: the author of the article is usually crap and this article is too..calling BB darth vader in a si article but thats most writers these days

here is the full quote..even better

here is the complete quote..its evenbetter
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-1-883/Emotion-doesn-t-play-new-Pats-QB-Cassel.html

"I don't think there's one person in my face with a microphone that picked us to win today," Moss said with a gloating smile. "So I'm going to go ahead and end [the interview]. The Patriots, two and oh. We got one in the division. So all you haters, keep hating. We coming."
basically he showed them the finger....:)

Last edited:
You gotta love him

hahaha thats awesome......Moss is our leader!!

That's really good to hear - we need him to lead.

It is absolutely fantastic to see Moss show that kind of backbone for this team, after all the crap he's taken in the past.

I think this attitude shows a lot, and I never get carried away with cliche player rhetoric. It's easy for players to stand up there and BS when they are getting all the balls. But Moss didn't have the best day, and his critics claim he's selfish and just wants the ball. If he thinks that today was an accomplishment for him because it was an accomplishment for the team then that is a really great thing. He never lied when he said he just wanted to win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back