PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss on ESPN live at 11:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Moss on Espn live at 11.30

Sounds great, can't wait to see...I love me some ocho uno.

Randy my man, let your play do the talking and there will be no need to worry about a contract...

"The slouch is gonna see you on Sunday" - In regards towards Revis :)

Randy was very poised. Good interview.

He said that Belichick told him that he needs to watch what he says and what he does, this is from their sit down.

He replied, "Yes sir."

He is being very respectful. He also reiterated that he doesn't want to play anywhere else next year other than NE.

C'mon Kraft! Get him signed now!

Kraft: "Apologize publicly and give my son Jonathan a sponge bath, then we'll talk"

Good interview by Storm. I'm impressed. Randy is fine. He just wants to be a Patriot. End of story.

Well, did he pass by Mo's standards?? ;)

Sorry Mo...couldn't resist. :D

Good Job by Moss, bottom line he wants to stay in NE and wants a contract. I am fine with that, no bridge burning a la Mankins.

This should defuse the negative crap. He wouldn't name who wants to see him do bad, admitted he had baggage and said some wouldn't look past that to see what he has done in NE. Wish he had called out Borges Felger and a few others.

NICE MOSS ,THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT YOUR JERSEY ,One of the Best wr out there

BTW Plzzz burn revis :D

Randy was articulate and a total class act from beginning to end. If the Pats do not negotiate and re sign him, it will go down in history side by side with Babe Ruth going from the Red Sox to the Yankees.

The curse of the Bambino took 75 years to break...the Curse of Randy might last longer.

GET IT DONE MISTER KRAFT

He's 33 and relies on his speed....not saying he's not still worth something, but I doubt they want to pay him 10M per.

Randy was articulate and a total class act from beginning to end. If the Pats do not negotiate and re sign him, it will go down in history side by side with Babe Ruth going from the Red Sox to the Yankees.

The curse of the Bambino took 75 years to break...the Curse of Randy might last longer.

GET IT DONE MISTER KRAFT

Exactly and guess who would scoop Randy up in a NY-minute ?

You guessed it...............Rexie_Tire-tub would have Randy on the phone faster than you can say Mark Sanchez is not a leader..........

Bob Kraft, please keep Randy and TB together, let's not let it get to this !

Kraft: "Apologize publicly and give my son Jonathan a sponge bath, then we'll talk"

I know that this is sarcasatic and meant in fun but as they say on NFL Countdown... C'mon Man!

Thank you Hannah Storm. That was fine. Now let it go Randy. The team knows what you want. You know what they want. It is what it is, and if it plays out the way everyone not named Felger would like it to, like Wes says - your play on the field will take care of the business off the field.

no harm - no foul - good job Randaay

Thank you Hannah Storm. That was fine. Now let it go Randy. The team knows what you want. You know what they want. It is what it is, and if it plays out the way everyone not named Felger would like it to, like Wes says - your play on the field will take care of the business off the field.

Heh, kind of let you down huh Mo ;)

Last edited:

Flipping the dial I heard Felg around 6PM, a caller (too long windedly) tried to tell Felg exactly what Kraft said but Felg interrupted and would have none of it, asking "You believe that?" in a condescending manner. I have never ever hit a guy 1st but with that snarky doofus, I would make an exception.

Heh, kind of let you down huh Mo ;)

No, not at all. Sunday did. This had even you scared, too...

Bill told him individual ego can't distract from the team however unintentionally. He says he gets it. I think he does on some level... That said, he is still prone to allowing his emotions to overrule the mantra here. He is for that reason still in a prove it situation as far as his longevity here is concerned. Baggage, as he himself stated. Hannah managed the interview with a deft hand unlike say Borges might have. Because she didn't have an agenda. Pick your spots was the message and today it worked. But like a 16 game season, gotta take it one day at a time from here on out. I hope he can manage his emotions because I absolutely want this team to win.

Last edited:

It's business. Moss enjoys being the stud WR, getting paid a top 5 WR salary. But he has to know that Welker is severely underpaid and the team values Welker's contributions very much so. So the question in Moss's mind has to be...will the Patriot's expand their WR salary slot to accomodate both guys. I expect Welker to get bumped up next year with an extension. Will Moss want to take a few mill less to fit in with the Patriots' plans. His words say no, but he will be a great Patriot for this year, so pay attention you other 31 GMs. Miles Austin just got 5 years at $9mill per, Andre Johnson set the bar down in Houston....but I'm Randy Moss...and you guys haven't done half the sh*t I have. Unless Moss feels he's getting paid his full value, he'll move on and get the dollars he knows are out there. That's Pro Sports

Last edited:

It's business. Moss enjoys being the stud WR, getting paid a top 5 WR salary. But he has to know that Welker is severely underpaid and the team values Welker's contributions very much so. So the question in Moss's mind has to be...will the Patriot's expand their WR salary slot to accomodate both guys. I expect Welker to get bumped up next year with an extension. Will Moss want to take a few mill less to fit in with the Patriots' plans. His words say no, but he will be a great Patriot for this year, so pay attention you other 30 GMs. Miles Austin just got 5 years at $9mill per, Andre Johnson set the bar down in Houston....but I'm Randy Moss...and you guys haven't done half the sh*t I have. Unless Moss feels he's getting paid his full value, he'll move on and get the dollars he knows are out there. That's Pro Sports

That's it , you got it, man.
Welker: 2008-2011
Add Light , and other players who are at the end of their contract, it's gonna be hard to make the right choices in the near future.

Decisions, decisions!

Last edited:

None of us have any idea what was said in the meeting nor what he is going on ESPN for nor what will be said. You already have made up your mind how you are going to feel about it before it's happened. Can we at least wait and see.

See, that's where you're wrong. MLR is telepathic... thought you know that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back