PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Moss may break records"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy should have a huge game with the Bills defense all beat up, but this should be another good test for the offensive tackles as the Bills ends always give them fits.

I see the pats continuing the trend of shutting down the running game.

Nice link. Thanks dude.

Brady to Moss will be in the record books in a few places come the end of the season I promise you that.

Consider this his numbers already are numbers that for some are a whole seasons worth...

This combo is just not fair.
No wonder the rest of the NFL hates us,
It's like Superman joins forces with Lex Luther.:singing: :D

Offensive line is just spectacular. Can't wait to see the bills game. Probably will be the same as the first 2 games!

Offensive line is just spectacular. Can't wait to see the bills game. Probably will be the same as the first 2 games!

Unless Goodell mandates that Brady has to throw with his left arm, I see a 30+ point difference (and that is being concervative).

Last edited:
The o-line does look fantastic. Brady has all the time in the world to find open targets. The Bills game should be fun but I think it will be a total massacre.

It'll also be interesting to see the Pats play the Bengals and the Browns, both of whom seem to have AWOL defenses. Patriots could easily hang 50 points on both those teams.

Thanks for the low-grade spam. Did you write that swill?

Thanks for the low-grade spam. Did you write that swill?

If you had the intellegence to follow the link, you'd have seen who wrote that quality & accurate evaluation.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back