PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss jogging with triple coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBrady

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Guys...

There the game is not even over yet... but WOW! We got ourselves Randy F'ing Moss!:rocker:

The replay of that touchdown was hilarious.
Randy Moss was triple, maybe even quadruple covered, yet he still got separation and was open somehow!
The guy doesn't even look like he's sprinting but he still flies past anyone on the defense.

Moss is unbelievable.

Samuel, on the other hand, isn't.

Why do I think Samuel might not get the contract he imagines he'll receive.

Jogging with triple coverage is he?

He's dogging it I tell ya. His attitude will destroy this receiving corps.

:rolleyes:

PFnV

From somebody who's seen most of Moss' games, I will tell you that 99% of the negativity about him is bs. Most of the rumors arose out of jealousy, more than anything else. He's just so smooth that it looks like he isn't playing hard, and then when you get in a situation where the other 10 guys suck (Oakland, sometimes in MN), of course they take that opportunity to blame it on Moss.

Moss doesn't run...he lopes.

Was that Rhodes in coverage?

All of Jets backfield was in coverage! I think Mangina was in coverage on that play!

And he's so damn tall compared to others.

um...he made culpepper a great qb for a few seasons...he is in a nother dimension...harrison who? wait till brady and he get the timing right...just stay healthy

If he regains his form from a few years ago, I don;t think the Pats have any choice but to pay him; give him Asante's money. It changes every dynamic of the offense for the better.

Moss had triple coverage on him that catch and out ran them all.

Moss doesn't run...he lopes.

Exactly. He's one of only a handful of guys I've seen maximize their stride, so because his legs aren't pumping as fast it looks like he's not running hard. He's the anti-Keith Byars.

I'm still not sure about Moss. He just makes catches and gets a lot of yards. But he does not practice hard and does not look like he's trying hard.

Maybe we can get a 3rd rounder for him.

Moss sucks........ we should cut him

He looks like he's lost a step or two.

I think Moss had an unbelievable game, but I think just as much of that 52 yard TD reception had to do with the pass by Brady that only Moss could catch.

Great throw by Brady. Great adjustment by Moss.

"Moss jogging with triple coverage" I wouldn't say they were covering anyone.

lets give a shout out to our boy felger. ;)

I'm still not sure about Moss. He just makes catches and gets a lot of yards. But he does not practice hard and does not look like he's trying hard.

Maybe we can get a 3rd rounder for him.

I hope that this is sarcasm... or this wins dumb post of the month.

Moss was so awesome today. I was screaming when he scored and my sister told me to shut up.

He made it look effortless. He made it look so frigging easy. He ran across the field as 4 Jets defenders were in his wake. It was just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes