PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss Jersey Number? [mergedx7]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Moss Jersey #?

I say have Brady change his number till 81, and Moss gets 88

'cause 88 is old school Randy from Marshall.

who says Randy wants his old school #? I doubt he wants people to remember him from college screw up days..

Can he petition the NFL to wear 666? After all, he's the most evil player in the history of the NFL according to our local media nitwits.

Randy should find a way to get 88

I think he will stick with the continued fad of WR's taking numbers in the teens. Is 17 open? That would be my guess.

I want to go out and get his jersey.

C-Jack. Or Bethal Jackson

Frankly, I don't think Randy Moss cares (or ever has) about what number he wears. He wore #83 in high school, #88 at Marshall, #84 with the Vikings, and #18 with the Raiders. He's never worn the same number from one team to the next, so I doubt he really cares about doing so with the Patriots. Most likely he ends up wearing #82, and I doubt he changes it after he picks it.

I think 88 sounds good although I don't really believe in this numbers superstition. I'm sure Randy can "persuade" Kyle Brady to exchange numbers.

haha, that would be great, he's on the team for 1wk and demanding other peoples numbers.

haha, that would be great, he's on the team for 1wk and demanding other peoples numbers.

You usually give compensation for someone giveing you their number. Jeff Feagles was 10 and then when Eli Manning was drafted Feagles gave him the number and Manning paid for him to re do his kitchen. Feagles took 17 and then when Plaxico Burress was signed he gave it to him and was able to add a patio to his house. I think he made out pretty well.

8 is a very lucky number in China, so I'm all for 88. I can already hear a billion and a half Chinese people talking about how tightly auspicious Moss looks in 88.

What's it sound like to hear a billion and a half talking?

You usually give compensation for someone giveing you their number. Jeff Feagles was 10 and then when Eli Manning was drafted Feagles gave him the number and Manning paid for him to re do his kitchen. Feagles took 17 and then when Plaxico Burress was signed he gave it to him and was able to add a patio to his house. I think he made out pretty well.

Why are they always working on their houses after these number swaps?

I would personally like to see Moss in #3. WR's can wear single digit numbers, right? Im not sure but #3 would look great IMO.

Let's stop talking about tightness because we know where that got us. Chad Jackson hurt.

It should be 48 ... 04 in 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back