PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss is SICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobs My Uncle

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The talent and ability that this guy brings to the football field is simply ridiculous. Watching Moss play football is like watching Gretzky play hockey.

Utterly amazing talent.

I said this on the day the Patriots traded for Moss - he instantly became the most talented player on the roster. I know how good Brady is, but Moss has talent that rivals Jerry Rice.

The talent and ability that this guy brings to the football field is simply ridiculous. Watching Moss play football is like watching Gretzky play hockey.

Utterly amazing talent.
Where you from? At least use Bobby Orr as a comparison. :cool:

I said this on the day the Patriots traded for Moss - he instantly became the most talented player on the roster. I know how good Brady is, but Moss has talent that rivals Jerry Rice.

............ and Brady has Montana talent. Lets not go overboard, there is NO bigger Patriot Moss fan than I, but we have to be serious.

We have possibly the greatest QB-WR combo going. Let's just us enjoy it.

Steelers put it away, if anybody had any doubt. They'll be around all year, methinks. Patriots, Colts, Steelers looking like the class of the NFL, with the Bolts being helt back (Dizzy Dean talk) by their coaching.

Wrong thread. blush, giggle.

Last edited:

Moss is more talented than Jerry Rice. He isn't the better player (Rice was smarter), but as for natural talent, there's no one in the history of the league that equals him.

Please
Don't compare any football player to ORR.

Go watch some old film of him. He was something else. Glad I was able to watch him when I was growing up!

Moss basically brought that pass down with 1 hand, that was insane, I have no clue how he made that catch, just an amazing talent. That Brady guy isn't bad either.

Who said Moss wasn't the best offseason pickup? I did, AD is great but Moss has been AMAZING.

Please
Don't compare any football player to ORR.

Go watch some old film of him. He was something else. Glad I was able to watch him when I was growing up!
I saw Orr play too. I just meant if someone wants to compare an extremely talented New England player with an extremely talented player from another sport, why not use another New England (Boston) player? Anyway, I wonder if it was more Moss being hurt during his two years in Oakland or not giving a sh*t. I didn't watch enough Raider games to be able to tell, they've been so bad. Probably was a combination of both.

Utterly amazing talent.

He's a freak of nature. When you hear guys like Felger and others saying he's not going all out, it a shame they don't realize what they are looking at. He's so effortless, so smooth, such soft hands. If the ball is near him, he catches it.

Wow!

Has Moss not caught a ball thrown to him? I did not see the game but noticed that everything that is thrown his way is brought in for a catch.

Has Moss not caught a ball thrown to him? I did not see the game but noticed that everything that is thrown his way is brought in for a catch.

He failed to rescue Brady on a bad throw that turned into his only INT so far this year.

Moss seems superhuman in many ways, but he's only mortal on passes thrown behind him. I suspect there are a number of receivers in the league who're better at that particular adjustment.

Utterly amazing talent.

My biggest hope is that Moss has the most FUN he's ever had this year. My second biggest hope (regarding Moss) is that he realizes how rewarding it is to play for a football team that ALWAYS puts TEAM first...and he sees that by doing that, everyone will love him.

My biggest hope is that he stays healthy. My second biggest hope is for the Pats to sign him to a 3 year deal.

He's a freak of nature. When you hear guys like Felger and others saying he's not going all out, it a shame they don't realize what they are looking at. He's so effortless, so smooth, such soft hands. If the ball is near him, he catches it.

Wow!

I agree that part of the "not going hard rap" is that he looks so smooth and effortless. It's like a great golf swing, it looks like guys are swinging easy but they're really going after it.

I've been a Moss fan since his early days with the Vikings so naturally I was ecstatic when the Pats traded for him. During training camp, he was a man amongst boys (and I mean that with all due respect to the rest of the receivers). Randy was making one handed catches almost using a windmill motion with his entire arm. When DB’s were doing their cover drills, they were full speed against Welker and Caldwell. When covering Randy….Moss looked like he was jogging….yet the DB’s were trying to keep up with him at full speed. Randy Moss is a freak….and I’m glad he plays for our New England Patriots

Last edited:
I just wish that we had traded a 1st for Moss instead of a 5th for Gabriel.

I've been a Moss fan since his early days with the Vikings so naturally I was ecstatic when the Pats traded for him. During training camp, he was a man amongst boys (and I mean that with all due respect to the rest of the receivers). Randy was making one handed catches almost using a windmill motion with his entire arm. When DB’s were doing their cover drills, they were full speed against Welker and Caldwell. When covering Randy….Moss looked like he was jogging….yet the DB’s were trying to keep up with him at full speed. Randy Moss is a freak….and I’m glad he plays for our New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes