PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Moss Interview in Reiss Blog.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2007/09/moss_checks_in.html

He doesn't sound that unhappy to me, except that he's not been able to practice as much as he would have liked. Still in this febrile atmosphere, I'm sure there's someone out there who can spin this into, "Moss ready to quit Pats, join Mormons, move to Utah."

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not really football shape. It's really getting adjusted to the tempo of how they play here in New England and really going out and executing the play that's called. I'm not really worried about my conditioning. I'm just really worried about fitting in and making sure I don't let this team slow down because of me.

Felger's right! What a DOG! What a crappy attitude!!!

I think it was really the approach to really try to fix and heal my leg up and really not have it lingering throughout the season, [instead] of trying to rush me back and getting me back to practice early, and things like that. Me and the guys in the training room got well acquainted. That's one thing, I mess with them every day. That's one thing, I graduated out of the training room, so I go back and see them every day and cut jokes. That was the main thing they wanted me to do, that when I do go out there, I'm ready to go.

Just trying to make sure it's totally healed so it doesn't linger. Like we (most Pats fans) have been saying.

Damn you Moss how TO can you get on us way to shoot your way out of town you jerk! :rolleyes:

Boy the media sure know what they are talking about. :rolleyes:

Just trying to make sure it's totally healed so it doesn't linger. Like we (most Pats fans) have been saying.

Guess that answers the question of "are you gonna play this weekend". :)

I say he plays, but won't start and won't see tons of action. We'll work him in slow. Just enough to confound the JEST secondary a few times.

Last edited:

We just need him ready for Week Two. We can beat Mangina and the Jest with Moss watching at home.

What a malcontent! We should release him ASAP

He'll play, but I don't think he starts. I bet Caldwell or Gaffney starts opposite Stallworth, with Welker in the slot.

Still, contrary to reports, it looks like he's drinking the Patriots Kool-aid. Like everyone else's interviews, he's saying nothing despite saying alot.

He'll play, but I don't think he starts. I bet Caldwell or Gaffney starts opposite Stallworth, with Welker in the slot.

Still, contrary to reports, it looks like he's drinking the Patriots Kool-aid. Like everyone else's interviews, he's saying nothing despite saying alot.

Even if he can't run I'd line him up for the opening play and then send a bomb in Stallworth's direction, just to put the wind up Mangini and the Jets...

He can be a psychological weapon.

You can cross Caldwell off the list. He was just cut. Moss will line up across from Stallworth on opening day. Mark it down. I've believed that all along and I will continue to stubbornly believe it until proven otherwise.

It ain't gonna be Caldwell, he just got released......

Which basically means we are stuck with the Malcontent Moss, damn it..... :rocker:

Amen Defense Rules preach on I just had a fantasy football tournament today and I didn't go after Moss wow was that a mistake:(
I did get nice parting gifts in Andre Johnson, Torry Holt, Greg Jennings, Braylon Edwards.
Yeah I think we still might do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey