PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss in good spirits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in DC now and my apartment building doesn't get DirecTV. Why doesn't anyone talk about how this contract is completely unfair? I have to go to Buffalo Billiards in DuPont which is cool but the Pats haven't been a marquee game yet this season so we always get the corner tv with no commentary. My life is very hard.

There was a sideline shot of him towards the end of the game looking as though he'd just been given a birthday cake.

Yah i saw that too at the end of the game..he was grinning from ear to ear...LOL

allrit guys, ive been comin to these forums since about the begining of this season...but i never registered, now i did...
i read wut sum of u guys were saying about not being able
to watch the pats games, so i decided to let u know of a way
to do it...i just learned today, and was able to steam the pats
game online...heres the site...

http://www.myp2p.eu/NFL.htm

that site has the games...on their times...but u first have to find
and download something called sopcast, not very diffictul...maybe from download.com?

either way, thats how i watched some of that pats game today...enjoy fellas

ohhh, btw...
i saw randy at the end of the game in teh sideline...he was smiling...
ate the end of the game...so im thinking hes fine

There was a sideline shot of him towards the end of the game looking as though he'd just been given a birthday cake.
Yeah,a cake made out of benjamin's. :D

When I lived in Las Vegas I couldn't stand that they kicked off at 10 AM. Something you don't think about when you live on the east coast. I'm not kidding when I say morning kick-offs and missing shows like Patriots All Access was a big reason for moving back here. Maybe you should just go to a sports pub every Sunday. Bet she'd spring for Sunday ticket then. :D

I don't know your wife, and I may not be an expert on women, but this sounds like great advice. The passive aggressive approach could definitely work. If she doesn't want you to get the Sunday Ticket, she'll probably hate the fact that you go out every week to watch the game. I could see this working out for you! ;)

I know just the shot you're talking about. It was pretty clear at that point that his final line would be 3 catches, less than 50 yards, and no TDs, and he looked like he was having all the fun in the world.

I know just the shot you're talking about. It was pretty clear at that point that his final line would be 3 catches, less than 50 yards, and no TDs, and he looked like he was having all the fun in the world.
Yeah, the camera showed Brady and McDaniels talking and looking not too thrilled then there was Moss with the biggest smile you'll ever see. I guess he likes 5-0 with the closest game being 17 points as much as we do :)

allrit guys, ive been comin to these forums since about the begining of this season...but i never registered, now i did...

and download something called sopcast, not very diffictul...maybe from download.com?

This is not spam.this guy is telling the truth. You can watch most live sporting events (even PPV fights!) through this site. it's pretty cool.

I live in DC now and my apartment building doesn't get DirecTV. Why doesn't anyone talk about how this contract is completely unfair? I have to go to Buffalo Billiards in DuPont which is cool but the Pats haven't been a marquee game yet this season so we always get the corner tv with no commentary. My life is very hard.

We don't get it either (too cheap, don't trust the wind up here)... anyway, some days I go over to my friend's house all the way out in Centerville. But there's an Alexandria bar called Murphy's, owner is a member here, total Patriots bar. Thought I'd mention.

PFnV

All good to hear. Man, i wish i could watch these games....wife won't let me get the Sunday ticket:mad:

I must be the luckiest bastard on earth - my lady got Sunday Ticket for us - she insisted :)

I second this site, it does work, and sopcast is safe. (had it since the preseason and no problems, and its free)

By the way after a day or two, let this thread fall off, don't want the NFL to get wind of this, they'll have it shut down and all of us Patriot fans outside NE will be shut out.

Last edited:
That Watson TD was the second time this year that Moss has taken the entire secondary with him to the back of the end zone, leaving someone else wide open for a pitch and catch walk-in touchdown. He cleared the endzone for Gaffney earlier in the year and did the same thing today for Watson who was so wide open that Jay Fiedler could have hit him.

Moss understands. He was definitely happy.

BTW, Brady just missed him on bomb that would have been 7 for Moss. Moss had gotten behind the defender down the sideline and Brady's throw was just off Moss' fingertips.

BTW, Brady just missed him on bomb that would have been 7 for Moss. Moss had gotten behind the defender down the sideline and Brady's throw was just off Moss' fingertips.

Indeed. Moss was off to the races for a 70 yard TD if the pass had been just a little closer.

Brady and Moss were talking quite a bit on the sidelines or a least just sittiing next to each other. I did not see any me, me, me stuff going on. (then again I was 4 rows from the top of the place).

I think there is some good karma out there with the two of them.

I must be the luckiest bastard on earth - my lady got Sunday Ticket for us - she insisted :)

Yeah, when we moved to the west coast my wife BEGGED us to get Sunday Ticket.

I had to think it over for a bit, but in the end I caved and got her Sunday ticket ;)

It looked to me like the game plan yesterday was deliberatly to use Moss as a decoy. I expect they talked about it all week. He looked like his job was to give the Patriots the opportunity to play 10 on 9 for much of the game, which they did.

I think the Pats thought the weakness would be inside runs, but it wasn't. We tried it stubbornly. Turned out the weaknesses were with shorter passes and tight end coverage, which we eventually found.

By the way, the Sammy Morris story is a great one, but we need LM back in uniform.

On the Moss on the sideline smiling, he was. Clearly very happy. I don't remember it being the very end of the game, though. I thought we were only up by 10 at the time, or at least that the game was still at least theoretically in jeopardy, because I remember I was still slightly nervous about the game and thinking, "what's he so happy about?"

Yeah, when we moved to the west coast my wife BEGGED us to get Sunday Ticket.

I had to think it over for a bit, but in the end I caved and got her Sunday ticket ;)

My lady is an old school Packer fan from Wisconsin, so football is in her blood. Yay me! :D

There were definitely a few times Moss looked bummed on the sidelines, but this was after a few close ones went past him. I'd have to look again to see if they were bad throws, drops, or simply great coverage. Moss was bummed, and frankly that's the right attitude. Any WR who's laughing and joking after a TD or 3rd-down pass sails through or beyond his fingertips isn't enough of a competitor.

OTOH, late in the game when the Pats were putting another one in the books, Moss looked delighted.

These days, the Jets bench is the place to look for bad body language. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back