PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss in good spirits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats_AZ

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I did not get the game here in AZ so all i know is that we won, and that randy had no TDs and only a couple of receptions. So seeing it was his first game with little production, how did he look? Everyone is saying how the first game he dosen't get that many passes or dosen't score, he's gonna be a menace to the team. So how did he take it?

Besides fighting Brady in the locker room, and gnawing off Belichick's arm, he was in good spirits during the postgame.

I am not sure if he was happy, but he did good blocking. On one play he made one or two great blocks for Stallworth.

He was the first guy to celebrate Watson's TD. Moss drew the double coverage and had his hand in the air before Watson even had the ball I think.

Looks like the guy has really bought into the system for real.

Besides, Brady still went his way as much as the past few weeks, they just didn't connect. In the 1st half, one pass was broken up by good coverage, in the second half, I thought there was a borderline PI no-call and then the Brady overthrow. Still boils down to execution, even if they double him.

Doctors say Moss is going to pull through.

All good to hear. Man, i wish i could watch these games....wife won't let me get the Sunday ticket:mad:

There was a sideline shot of him towards the end of the game looking as though he'd just been given a birthday cake.

Everyone is saying how the first game he dosen't get that many passes or dosen't score, he's gonna be a menace to the team.

Who is everyone? Why would Moss be angry when his team is 5-0 and are breaking 80 year old records set by the Buffalo All-Americans?

I did not get the game here in AZ so all i know is that we won, and that randy had no TDs and only a couple of receptions. So seeing it was his first game with little production, how did he look? Everyone is saying how the first game he dosen't get that many passes or dosen't score, he's gonna be a menace to the team. So how did he take it?
He was crying.:bricks:

i saw a huge smile when he was on the sideline..laughing and smiling.

Just you wait !
He's a lockerroom cancer
waiting to happen.

So ask this question after the Pats lose a game
... say, the middle of next season.

dont believe what those 'everyone' says. And if by any chance he IS unhappy BB and co will take care of it. He wont be long on this team if he makes a noise and from what we have seen so far he doesnt seem to be that kinda guy. And he wont have a big game every week, its natural.

All good to hear. Man, i wish i could watch these games....wife won't let me get the Sunday ticket:mad:

Wife won't let you????

Negotiate man......you gotta figure it out.

Surely there is something she may want that you could give her in fair exchange??

Or just go to a sports bar like I do every Sunday. You can even invite her!

Isn't that grounds for divorce -:) They showed Moss on the sidelines sometime during the game and he was laughing. I think, though it's hard to tell on TV, that the Browns tried to take Moss and Welker away and it's why Watson and Donte had more catches. Tom still threw Moss's way as much as anyone, but he was pretty well covered and just couldn't come up with it. Tom overthrew him on one that looked like Moss could have gone all the way.

After I posted the above I read this from RAC in Reiss's blog:

(on limiting Randy Moss to 3 catches for 46 yards)
"They have quite a few weapons and you have to try to pick your poison a little bit against these guys. Moss has been killing people and we didn’t want him to kill us, so we died by the hands of somebody else."

Rac, it's still getting killed.

There was a sideline shot of him towards the end of the game looking as though he'd just been given a birthday cake.

I remember that, he had a fat smile on his face...

my wife doesn't have a choice.

When I lived in Las Vegas I couldn't stand that they kicked off at 10 AM. Something you don't think about when you live on the east coast. I'm not kidding when I say morning kick-offs and missing shows like Patriots All Access was a big reason for moving back here. Maybe you should just go to a sports pub every Sunday. Bet she'd spring for Sunday ticket then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back