Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Randy Moss and Donte' Stallworth.

EDIT: And Wes Welker.

How big was Moss

Honestly, this mans back must be hurting from carrying this team to victory. Couldnt have won it without his catches in the 4th quarter. He really gave us that spark we needed with that amazing catch.

Re: How big was Moss

his hands were a little iffy today..first 2 times ball came to him..he bobbled a bit but got 1 of them. Dropped 1 across middle at one point but ultimately, he was the X FACTOR and without his big plays, we wouldnt have won. The pass interefence call on him was complete BULL

The X Factors in the game were Harrison and Moss aswell as Faulk.

Randy Moss is the man [merged]

Man, is he sick.

Best receiver in the league. One of the best athletes in the league.

He was easily today's MVP, and won the game for us today. You can totally see that Brady trusts Moss FAR more than any other receiver.

That one handed catch was insane. That 55 yard bomb was great.

:rocker:

Re: The "I have a Randy Moss Man Crush" Thread

Always been a fan of Moss.

Moss was unbelievable as usual. Making the incredible look routine. That 55 yard bomb was a gamechanger. He made some other great plays look routine. That one handed catch in midair comes to mind.

Seen a lot of receivers in a Pats Uniform, never seen one as athletic as he who plays with a "bad attitude" the one handed catch was one for the ages.. would figure out quickly how to sign this athlete.

I think Welker has earn't his stripes too, and another guy who Brady wont hesitate to go to. Moss though is the daddy, he just makes it all look so simple.

Randy is the MAN! I hope Brady to Moss is a theme we'll experience for many more years.

Man, is he sick.

Best receiver in the league. One of the best athletes in the league.

He was easily today's MVP, and won the game for us today. You can totally see that Brady trusts Moss FAR more than any other receiver.

That one handed catch was insane. That 55 yard bomb was great.

:rocker:

I don't understand this "man crush" terminology -- sounds kind of gay to me, and calling something good "sick" is just weird. Can't we just call it a Randy Moss laudatory tribute thread?

The difference in this season, without a doubt = Moss, Welker and Stallworth.

When Moss first game into the league I thought he had the potential to be the best receiver ever. Chris Carter kept him focused those early years in Minnesota. Unfortunately he got side tracked along the way. I don't believe he will ever hold that title.

He is now showing why he could have been the best ever. He can catch just about anything thrown his way.

I like the idea of a laudatory thread because I just can't have a man crush on Moss.

Does anyone else think he looks like a pirate? i dunno why, but when I look at him he just screams "pirate". That one handed catch was just... woah.

I was listening the post game show on WBCN. Zolak said that Moss practices those one hand catches. Some people (media) think his goofing off when he's doing that.

They also said Jerry Rice use to do the same thing and no one thought he was goofing off. Shows what the Boston meadia is like, always looking for a negitive even when it's a positive.

Moss Great Game?

The one-handed catch was awesome and the deep catch late in the game were huge plays however does anyone else feel he didn't have a great game? The media fools keep talking him up especially about him going over the middle which I don't understand. He dropped a couple balls while going over the middle that could have been picked off( the one through Bethea's hands comes to mind). On his first catch of the game he bobbled the ball because he was looking down the middle to see who was coming. He did not look comfortable in the middle of the field at all. Clearly the long catch overshadowed these things but I felt that this was his worst game as a Pat.

Re: Coach to Quarterback

Could the Colts have done something underhanded?

What will we tell the children?

Re: Coach to Quarterback

ohh, owww, so let me get this straight...

a pats team, playing their worst game of the season, faced the SECond best team in the NFL, and even with the Refs totally siding with the pats, the pats still won? and it was AT indy?

ohh, but wait, wut is this? when on offense they had fake crowd noise pumped in? ohh, and also couldnt communicate from QB, to BB????

this actually MAY be the best team in the history of the NFL...

Randy Moss is the man (MERGED)

I'v always been kinda torn on Moss... one day he was spectacular and then the next he was an idiot... but he has proven to me over these past nine games just how awesome he is.

On a side note: On NFL.com video galleries his amazing one handed catch is not included in the "Greatest plays of week nine." while two colts plays are.

9-0 baby.:singing:

Moss Great Game?

The one-handed catch was awesome and the deep catch late in the game were huge plays however does anyone else feel he didn't have a great game? The media fools keep talking him up especially about him going over the middle which I don't understand. He dropped a couple balls while going over the middle that could have been picked off( the one through Bethea's hands comes to mind). On his first catch of the game he bobbled the ball because he was looking down the middle to see who was coming. He did not look comfortable in the middle of the field at all. Clearly the long catch overshadowed these things but I felt that this was his worst game as a Pat.

Randy Moss is the offense.

Re: Randy Moss is the man (MERGED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXHEOmhJax0
Off a tv so it's crappy. The amazing thing is he cradles the ball when he gets hit but then is able to put his hand down to cushion his fall after doing that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back