PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss getting more MVP discussion - could he beat out Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
minus the SBs Moss has been just as good at his position as Brady has been at his.

That's not the point. The point is about who is more valuable to the team (the one whose loss would impact the team more.)

That's not the point. The point is about who is more valuable to the team (the one whose loss would impact the team more.)

I actually wasn't making a point, I was responding to another poster claiming Brady's greatness as the reason for him being the MVP over Moss. Did you not read the rest of my posts, I mentioned several times that the real reason why Brady's the MVP is because he plays a more valuable position that has a greater impact, in those words.

We can argue about this as much as you'd like, but in the end, i'm right and your wrong. You just dont get it. The point is this. If Moss was still in Oakland, he'd be a piece of ****, a joke, a big dissapointment. If Moss didnt come here, brady would still be having a great yr. How can you argue with that? Brady would still be all pro and Moss would be in the gutter. Would Brady be having as good of a yr. that hes had? No, he wouldnt be, but he would still be having the best yr. of his career.
So, that's why Brady is the MVP, and Moss should be nowhere in the discussion of the two.

It's MOST VALUABLE PLAYER. If we didnt have Moss, we'd still be winning games, if we didnt ha....screw it. Im not going to tempt the football gods by even going there.

If you didn't have Brady you'd still be winning games...you can say it, cause its true. Would you be breaking records?? Of course not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back